Last Movie you have seen

Started by nucLeaR
29/05/2010 21:58
Page 44 of 69
nucLeaR02/08/2011 22:03

I liked the movie... it was good for an old background story where they wanted to contain more mutants and not make a mvoie for each.

Anyway just watched

Transformers: The dark side of the Moon
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1399103/
6/10 just because of the great effects.

I didn't like any of the Transformers movies and I'm just glad they killed all the bad robots (Decepticons ?) and finished the damn trilogy. It was also 3D and I had the worst glasses ever, my eyes hurt 80% of the movie, I hate 3D!

actepukc^02/08/2011 22:55

The tournament ! amazing movie.

Fence03/08/2011 10:31

Tango & Cash (1989)
IMDb http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098439/
7/10

Puppey04/08/2011 17:47(edited 06/08/2011 10:22)

Bad teacher (2011)
rate: 0/10

edit: Yes Nuclear, thou couldn't have attained a better decision. I just don't want to talk about it, this 'movie' right here ain't even worth badmouthing it.

Jane Eyre (2011)
rate: 6.5/10
I enjoyed the eloquence und unpredictably captivating mishaps but the ending kinda savagely debilitated the overall exp.

nucLeaR04/08/2011 18:10

Originally posted by Puppey
Bad teacher (2011)
rate: 0/10


When I saw the name on the movie list for cinema I instantly said "I won't go".

nucLeaR06/08/2011 19:59

Captain America: The First Avenger (2011)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0458339/
9/10
I liked the idea, and i like the continuation (now in movies) between DC and Marvel (Cpt America vs Green Lantern). I'll watch the second one next week.
But seriously, he 'slept' 70 years and woke up just like that? I mean he wasn't connected to any machines and shit. Anyway, I wait for the next part.

CamelCloudrecord holder07/08/2011 21:18

Dylan Dog: Dead of night - 5/10

It's nothing like the comic, which I have a lot of. Croatia and Bosnia are 2 of the 8 countries the comic is still being distributed in, so I pretty much buy like 20 of them every summer holiday. Only thing that was the same is his classic outfit of using a black blazer and a wine red shirt, and his classic revolver. More bad stuff coming up, the location is not even London, it's New Orleans because he wanted to retire - he never wanted that in the comic. Groucho and inspector Bloch aren't even there.

Fuck, it's a 2/10 now when I think about it even more.

Puppey07/08/2011 22:29

Your Highness (2011)
rate: 7/10
I was actually quite skeptical when I first laid mine weary eyes on the plain premise.
However, the awkward aesthetics more than make up for the lack of an elaborate tale.
Overall, simplistic humour and quirky events will keep ya glued to the screen 'til the very end.

Balcer07/08/2011 22:31

Jackass 3.5 hehe =D http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1753968/

FLP08/08/2011 00:33

Blitz http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1297919/ 7.5
Dog pound http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1422020/ 8
Rain man http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095953/ 8

ScL-_-09/08/2011 09:18

Burried
the fucked film i ever seen

NOEL09/08/2011 17:33

Gamer, pretty terrible movie.
Not even Michael C. Hall could save it's crap animations and effects along with stupid storyline and poor writing.
Not many good moments
3/10

Mathzz10/08/2011 14:43(edited 10/08/2011 14:50)

Dead Silence

Well, it was a little bit creepy classic horror movie. The story was better than I expected. (doll releated horror movie). Reminds me the good old times with chucky series. Anyways this movie made me jump in some parts, but mostly it was just creepy. It had a great ending, very original. Overall I give it 7 out of 10.

Resident Evil Afterlife

I don't know what to say. Resident evil has always been really great zombie series. But this one was just not it. I thought it was going to be better, but nah, 3D is over rated. 5 out of 10

REC 2

This movie is not worth watching, the story is upside down. Suddenly there is a priest and demos? The first one was much better. Don't waste your time on this crap. It's not scary at all, just goory and retardism. Ugh, waste of time. 3 out of 10

eeK12/08/2011 10:30(edited 12/08/2011 10:31)

se7en (1995) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114369/

AMAZING

Shawshank Redemption (1994) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111161/

AMAZING

The Fighter (2010) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0964517/

AMAZING

CamelCloudrecord holder12/08/2011 15:06

Star Wars: Episode 1

How come the most badass sith has to die in the first movie? And the most badass jedi. Darth Maul and Qui-Con Jinn, for your information.

evuly12/08/2011 15:46

Originally posted by CamelCloud
Star Wars: Episode 1

How come the most badass sith has to die in the first movie? And the most badass jedi. Darth Maul and Qui-Con Jinn, for your information.


Qui Gon sucks lol :-D

CamelCloudrecord holder13/08/2011 12:30

Liam Neeson never sucks, man! Have you also noticed that half of the "main" padawans have gone to the siths? Yoda had Count Dooku, he is known as lord Tyranus. That's one. And Obi-Wan Kenobi had Anakin Skywalker, he is known as Darth Vader. Qui-Con had Obi-Wan Kenobi, he's fine. Count Dooku had Qui-Con, he's fine.

Who was Yoda's master, btw. ?

eeK15/08/2011 19:32(edited 15/08/2011 19:37)

The Adjustment Bureau (2011)

Wow that was quite unusual movie but very interesting, though.

imdb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1385826/

Gonna watch Blitz later :)

CamelCloudrecord holder15/08/2011 21:42

Star Wars Episode: II, III, IV, V

Great memories from episode IV and onwards.

evuly16/08/2011 11:32

Insidious 7/10

I liked it, even if it became abit comedy-like in the end.

Originally posted by CamelCloud
Liam Neeson never sucks, man! Have you also noticed that half of the "main" padawans have gone to the siths? Yoda had Count Dooku, he is known as lord Tyranus. That's one. And Obi-Wan Kenobi had Anakin Skywalker, he is known as Darth Vader. Qui-Con had Obi-Wan Kenobi, he's fine. Count Dooku had Qui-Con, he's fine.

Who was Yoda's master, btw. ?


Yeah, the dark side got cookies.. but the only Qui Gon did was falling :D

Page 44 of 69

Please log in to post replies.