Last Movie you have seen

Started by nucLeaR
29/05/2010 21:58
Page 45 of 69
propanelj record holder16/08/2011 11:51

Harry potter and the phoenix order

pretty good.

8/10

eeK16/08/2011 18:20

Blitz (2011)

Nothing special as i expected, but still love Statham's acting :)

imdb : http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1297919/

CamelCloudrecord holder16/08/2011 19:12

Star Wars: Episode V and VI

Mathzz17/08/2011 22:03

Last Harry Potter Movie

Even though I'm not a HP series fan, I enjoyed this movie, and the part 1. It was less "child" releated movie, and more action and "adult" material movie. Nuthin more to say, really. GO watch it.

evuly18/08/2011 16:57

The Strangers http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0482606/ 4/10

Quite boring and predictable movie, not scary at all.

KNiFEAR18/08/2011 22:23

Horrible bosses, funniest comedy I've seen for a while actually! I'd rate it 8,5/10.

xTry18/08/2011 23:32

Oscar 1991 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102603/ Damn its rly good comedy especially with S.S. :D

finzer18/08/2011 23:57

just watched super 8, pretty entertaining, i'd rate it 7.5/10!

Puppey19/08/2011 00:37

Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides (2011)
I'll rate it 7/10. *sigh*, Johnny..

CamelCloudrecord holder21/08/2011 00:57

The Rite (2011)
with Anthony Hopkins
7/10
IMDb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1161864/

A rather typical exorcism movie.

finzer21/08/2011 16:06

Johnny Got His Gun (1971)
IMDb : http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067277/
9/10
Watch it... NOW!

nucLeaR21/08/2011 21:12

17 Again (2009)
7/10
Pretty funny movie about a guy who became for some days again 17 years and came back into highschool to help his childs out of trouble. He helped his relationship with her wife also because they were going to divorce.

ivansky22/08/2011 23:30

1408
8/10
It's story about a writer who writes books of scary places where he've been and he signs in the most evil room (1408) where strange and scary things happen,he gets out of this nightmare but later he woke up in the same room,burning it and dies there.
Epic movie,watch it.

CamelCloudrecord holder23/08/2011 18:01

True Grit (2010)
IMDb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1403865/
8.5/10
It was nice and enjoyable unlike most movies these days. Jeff Bridges did a fine job, as always.

FLP23/08/2011 22:45

Fast five http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1596343/ 9/10
Gangs of New York http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0217505/ 8.75
Hostel part 2 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0498353/ 8 I am not a big fan of that I wanna eat your kidneys movies but this one was really good

propanelj record holder23/08/2011 23:31

blood and bone
5/10

some cool fight scenes but story and that shit kinda sucked.

currently watching harry potter and the deathly hallows p1 so ill propably give my opinion about it later.

finzer24/08/2011 01:52

The Midnight Meat Train (2008)
IMDb : http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0805570/
7.5/10
I usually HATE the way Bradley Cooper acts, but he was pretty decent in this movie. Very gore and dark yet 'funny' sometimes due to too much violence , blood and that.
Plus, Leslie Bibb is GORGEOUS!

Red Hill (2010)
IMDb : http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1530983/
3/10
Gosh, i expected so much from this movie and i'm tottaly dissapointed. It's crap, the storyline is dumb, the actors are dumb, like really dumb. I'll give a 3/10 cuz sometimes it's pretty well filmed but the rest is shit.

evuly01/09/2011 20:05(edited 02/09/2011 17:14)

Never Back Down 2 (2011) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1754264/

Great and enjoyable, not as good as the first one though. The acting could've been better at some parts in my opinion. 6/10

The Shawshank Redemption (1994) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111161/

One of the best movies out there, I'd give it 9/10! Love it.

Fast Five (2011) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1596343/

Enjoyable as well, abit "dorky" at some parts though - cool movie anyways! 7/10

joons01/09/2011 21:23

The Tuxedo (2002)

What a load of crap. A few good fight scenes and thats it. Stupid plot.
3/10

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0290095/

FLP01/09/2011 23:34

Originally posted by evuly
Never Back Down 2 (2011) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1754264/

Great and enjoyable, not as good as the first one though. The acting could've been better at some parts in my opinion. 7/10

are you serious :D
First one was great but this one was just ridiculously stupid :D
I would rate it 1.5/10 0.5 just because jai white was in it,cuz he is one bad ass madafaka

Page 45 of 69

Please log in to post replies.