Last Movie you have seen

Started by nucLeaR
29/05/2010 21:58
Page 46 of 69
evuly02/09/2011 17:13

Originally posted by FLP
Originally posted by evuly
Never Back Down 2 (2011) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1754264/

Great and enjoyable, not as good as the first one though. The acting could've been better at some parts in my opinion. 7/10

are you serious :D
First one was great but this one was just ridiculously stupid :D
I would rate it 1.5/10 0.5 just because jai white was in it,cuz he is one bad ass madafaka


I didn't think it was that bad to be honest :P It sucks as a seconds NBD but still it's a good movie, except for some acting as I mentioned earlier. Maybe 7 was a high number, I'd say 6 then :P

Kraeft02/09/2011 18:33

Oldboy http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0364569/
Really solid plot, loved this one 10/10

finzer03/09/2011 01:28(edited 03/09/2011 01:29)

Funny Games (1997)
IMDb : http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119167/
8/10
It basicly talks about violence.
Pretty disturbing movie, not conventional. Each actor plays their part to perfection.

shNzrecord holder Tournament #223/09/2011 20:54

Drive (2011)

Omg guys just necessarily go and watch this movie, it's one of the best ever made...

finzer23/09/2011 23:21

shNz, WHERE did you get it ? i mean, has it been released where you live ? If not, can u pm me some info.
I want to watch it so bad! I've been waitin for this movie for months now, Nicolas Winding Refn is one of my fav directors! He did an awesome job on the Pusher's trilogy, on Bronson and also Vahlalla Rising! :D

FLP23/09/2011 23:32

Originally posted by finzEr
shNz, WHERE did you get it ? i mean, has it been released where you live ? If not, can u pm me some info.
I want to watch it so bad! I've been waitin for this movie for months now, Nicolas Winding Refn is one of my fav directors! He did an awesome job on the Pusher's trilogy, on Bronson and also Vahlalla Rising! :D

In cinema,realesed in Bulgaria on 16. september and long time ago in France. :)

P.S. I Love You (2007)
Drama, melodrama.
7.9/10

finzer24/09/2011 00:10(edited 24/09/2011 00:13)

Originally posted by FLP
Originally posted by finzEr
shNz, WHERE did you get it ? i mean, has it been released where you live ? If not, can u pm me some info.
I want to watch it so bad! I've been waitin for this movie for months now, Nicolas Winding Refn is one of my fav directors! He did an awesome job on the Pusher's trilogy, on Bronson and also Vahlalla Rising! :D

In cinema,realesed in Bulgaria on 16. september and long time ago in France. :)


Release date (France) : October, 5th. Are we , at least, talkin about the same movie ? xD http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0780504/

susooo24/09/2011 10:21

Love Exposure (Ai no Mukidashi) best fim i have ever seen

actepukc^24/09/2011 10:58

The vampire diaries i started season 2 this movie it's realy amazing :)

mYmqONE24/09/2011 12:03

Originally posted by finzEr
Originally posted by FLP
Originally posted by finzEr
shNz, WHERE did you get it ? i mean, has it been released where you live ? If not, can u pm me some info.
I want to watch it so bad! I've been waitin for this movie for months now, Nicolas Winding Refn is one of my fav directors! He did an awesome job on the Pusher's trilogy, on Bronson and also Vahlalla Rising! :D

In cinema,realesed in Bulgaria on 16. september and long time ago in France. :)


Release date (France) : October, 5th. Are we , at least, talkin about the same movie ? xD http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0780504/

I saw it last week in the cinema, im in the Czech Rep.
I have to say that the movie was a real experience, highly recommend to see this one.

finzer24/09/2011 14:12

I envy u guys!

I've seen A Simple Plan (1998) which i already saw when i was younger. I really appriciated it again.
IMDb plot : "Two brothers and a friend find $4 million in the cockpit of a downed plane. The pilot is dead. No one is looking for the money. To keep it, all they have to do is wait. IT ALL SOUNDED SO SIMPLE... "

It may sound a bit easy and simple, but the way the tense grows and all the shits that happened to the characters kept me in suspence.

Stunning performance of Bill Paxton & Billy Bob Thornton. Sam Raimi (director) proved that he could make great different genre movies. Indeed, in addition to this polar movie, he shot Evil Dead (great horror movie) and also the Spider-Man trilogy!
8/10 : worth it!

nucLeaR24/09/2011 20:31(edited 24/09/2011 22:36)

Just came back from
Abduction (2011)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1600195/
7/10
Pretty simple and with a lot of mistakes. The actor was also young, but well, it wasn't a disaster.

Earilier this month
Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle (2004)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0366551/
9/10

Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0481536/
9/10
Great comedy, I just loved it :D

Colombiana (2011)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1657507/
7/10
Pretty well thought movie, some funny scenes, some random and bad made. Overall it was a good movie.


-----------------------------------------

As TV show, I started watching Lie to me http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1235099/. It's a great TV show about a guy that found a new "science" based on your mimics and your facial muscles and he detects whether or not people lie or what's their feelings about certain situations. He's working at a lot of cases. This hole story is also covered in a second story abut Cal Lightman (the main actor, the discoverer of this science and his real life issues). So far I'd give the TV show a 9/10. It's just promising and it's worth watching!

mYmqONE25/09/2011 11:14

Originally posted by finzEr
I envy u guys!

I've seen A Simple Plan (1998) which i already saw when i was younger. I really appriciated it again.
IMDb plot : "Two brothers and a friend find $4 million in the cockpit of a downed plane. The pilot is dead. No one is looking for the money. To keep it, all they have to do is wait. IT ALL SOUNDED SO SIMPLE... "

It may sound a bit easy and simple, but the way the tense grows and all the shits that happened to the characters kept me in suspence.

Stunning performance of Bill Paxton & Billy Bob Thornton. Sam Raimi (director) proved that he could make great different genre movies. Indeed, in addition to this polar movie, he shot Evil Dead (great horror movie) and also the Spider-Man trilogy!
8/10 : worth it!


Sweet I forgot about that movie, gonna download now :)
FYI Drive just came out in a pretty decent SCREENER quality if u cant wait for the cinema rls in ur town :)

finzer25/09/2011 14:06

I'm not a huge fan of screener, i think i'll wait :) Thanks anyways man.

mYmqONE25/09/2011 22:22

Originally posted by finzEr
I'm not a huge fan of screener, i think i'll wait :) Thanks anyways man.

yeah me neither, cause most of them suck with their weird aspect ratio and crappy quality but this one is definitely worth it :) either way, the best way to enjoy this movie is on the big screen :)

Dragon26/09/2011 00:29

The Perfect Host http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1334553/ - 9/10 - great thriller, you would never expect what happens there

Horrible Bosses http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1499658/ - 7/7 (highest rating a comedy can get from me)

NOEL26/09/2011 02:55

Star Wars (1977)

8/10

For it's time, it has incredible special effects. Sure, some of them are laughable, but many of them outdo some of what you see today.
The acting is surprisingly good too, apart from Luke Skywalker (Mark Hamill) who is doing a pretty bad job.

Had it been a movie from this decade, surely, it wouldn't get this high of a rating.
But it just brings back so many memories that it would kill me inside to rate it any lower.

zuveeh moviemaker26/09/2011 15:26(edited 26/09/2011 15:28)

V for Vendetta(2006)
link
9/10
Really good movie, nice storyline and yeah, I liked it a lot.

FLP27/09/2011 16:21(edited 28/09/2011 10:06)

pirates of the caribbean 4 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1298650/ 7.5
transformers 3 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1399103/ 7
I need english subs for Drive SCR.XviD-playXD helpppp
edit:
I found subs

Page 46 of 69

Please log in to post replies.