Last Movie you have seen

Started by nucLeaR
29/05/2010 21:58
Page 48 of 69
eeK25/10/2011 19:45(edited 25/10/2011 19:52)

Originally posted by Perdo
Sixth Sense, The (1999)
Starring Bruce Willis, i really recommend this movie to you, great atmosphere and ending.


Agree ffs, whole movie was really mysterious, and the end was pure mindblowing jah.

Nubby-_-25/10/2011 20:58

big tits at school

actepukc^25/10/2011 23:02

A Serbian film (2010) It's a one realy brutal but and simply amazing movie.

FLP25/10/2011 23:04

Originally posted by aCTEPuKCFTW
A Serbian film (2010) It's a one realy brutal but and simply amazing movie.

yeah for retarded people,that director should burn in hell after making that movie -.-

finzer27/10/2011 00:32

The Adventures of Tintin: Secret of the Unicorn (2011)
IMDb http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0983193/
WOW, i'm still speechless. Incredible movie, Spielberg is a genius, hands down.
10/10

VertikO27/10/2011 01:48

Crazy drunk bitch gets fucked at frat party

actepukc^27/10/2011 14:12

Originally posted by FLP
Originally posted by aCTEPuKCFTW
A Serbian film (2010) It's a one realy brutal but and simply amazing movie.

yeah for retarded people,that director should burn in hell after making that movie -.-


When you not liked just not wrote for this film.. this is easy for kid like you ! :)

Last night I watched Wrong Turn 4 for me this is the best part of all 4 parts of this film.

kunqui27/10/2011 15:39

I went to the cinema last week and saw Horrible Bosses..
Damn what a boring and ugly movie..
but Jennifer Aniston was there.. she's a fucking hot bitch.. I love her.

shNzrecord holder Tournament #227/10/2011 18:11

Originally posted by aCTEPuKCFTW
Originally posted by FLP
Originally posted by aCTEPuKCFTW
A Serbian film (2010) It's a one realy brutal but and simply amazing movie.

yeah for retarded people,that director should burn in hell after making that movie -.-


When you not liked just not wrote for this film.. this is easy for kid like you ! :)

Last night I watched Wrong Turn 4 for me this is the best part of all 4 parts of this film.


Is there lots of blood? If yes, then I gotta see it too.

WOOFix27/10/2011 18:16

Originally posted by finzEr
The Adventures of Tintin: Secret of the Unicorn (2011)
IMDb http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0983193/
WOW, i'm still speechless. Incredible movie, Spielberg is a genius, hands down.
10/10


Seems sweet. I'll go see it !

actepukc^27/10/2011 19:07

Originally posted by shnz
Originally posted by aCTEPuKCFTW
Originally posted by FLP
Originally posted by aCTEPuKCFTW
A Serbian film (2010) It's a one realy brutal but and simply amazing movie.

yeah for retarded people,that director should burn in hell after making that movie -.-


When you not liked just not wrote for this film.. this is easy for kid like you ! :)

Last night I watched Wrong Turn 4 for me this is the best part of all 4 parts of this film.


Is there lots of blood? If yes, then I gotta see it too.


shNz and on both films have a lots of blood !

Ggs`27/10/2011 19:30

super 8 (2011) 7/10
margin call (2011) 8/10
both movies very enjoyable ;)

nucLeaR29/10/2011 15:25(edited 29/10/2011 15:25)

The Three Musketeers (2011)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1509767/
Pretty good 8/10
Waiting for next part!

prad29/10/2011 16:22

real steel (2011)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0433035/ 7.6
Incredible movie, dont miss it.
could be the best movie of the year.


due date (2010)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1231583/ 6.6
good watch


transformers:dark of the moon (2011)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1399103/ 6.5
the perfect extravagance of new age stupidity, wasted 2 hours, proved me that sequels aren't always watchable.

nobody^29/10/2011 16:47(edited 29/10/2011 16:47)

Wrong turn 4. Sweet movie, as I expected from the first 3 parts. Although I think that the 4th part has to be the 1st one, cause it's like the beginning of the era of those freaks. Sweet movie, recommended!

nucLeaR29/10/2011 21:09(edited 29/10/2011 21:11)

In time (2011)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1637688/?licb=0.6842504162341356
8/10
Timberlake might be a decent actor afterwards.
The idea was great btw.

shNzrecord holder Tournament #229/10/2011 21:14

Originally posted by nucLeaR
In time (2011)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1637688/?licb=0.6842504162341356
8/10
Timberlake might be a decent actor afterwards.
The idea was great btw.


Agree.

It was a good movie indeed, really liked the idea and Timberlake's performance.

finzer30/10/2011 13:01

Real Steel (2011)
IMDb : http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0433035/
I expected something bad, but it was actually okay.
It's more a Rocky-like film than a robot movie.
6/10

The Three Musketeers (2011)
IMDb : http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1509767/
It was so lame and rubbish that it turned to be funny, not on purpose i guess. Orlando Bloom is RIDICULOUS in this movie(He is actually always like this).
4/10 for the laughs i had.

Polisse ( 2011)

IMDb : http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1661420/
Great french movie starring Didier Morville (a.k.a JoeyStarr) : Stunning performance.
9/10

Dog Day Afternoon (1975)
IMDb : http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0072890/
old but gold!
10/10

ivansky30/10/2011 23:36

Doom 5/10,good story but not enough reality.

nucLeaR06/11/2011 14:50

Anonymous (I) (2011)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1521197/
9/10
After King's Speech, another ancient United Kindom story about the regal house which was fantastic. I recommend it to everybody passioned by history and somewhat culture.

Page 48 of 69

Please log in to post replies.