Last Movie you have seen
Contagion (2011)
IMDb http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1598778/
5/10. a shitload of hollywood stars for almost nothing. Soderbergh is definitely overrated.
Fear and loathing in Las Vegas
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120669/
11/10 epic, just epic xD
The vimpire diaries 9 episode from season 3 !
Immortals (2011)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1253864/
Pretty sick effects and even though I hate 3D movies (it was the only option available), it was pretty good. All I can say is that in the early stages of the movie they stated a lot of details while from the half part the idea went much faster, they lost the track of the details. I think they should've added at least another hour or so of movie if they wanted the story to be great. Anyway it gets 7/10 from me.
11/11/11 (2011)
Uhm, I was expecting it to be a really extra movie, because of the date. But this movie was crap, low budget and horrible acting through out the movie. I would not recommend any one to actually waste their time on this movie. Though it had potentional, but the director screwed it up, BIG TIME.
Rate based on my opinion: 2 of 10
Rate based on IMDb: 4.3 of 10
Genre: Horror / Thriller
IMDb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1712159/
The Tourist (2010)
Very good movie, Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie as the main actors. The story was mind blowing, and had some sick twists here and there. I'd watch it one more time, because the movie was really good and enjoyable. I recommend this movie for people who are willing to pay more attention to the story, than the action. But don't take me wrong, it had some really mindblowing action scenes.
Rate based on my opinion: 7 of 10
Rate based on IMDb: 5.9 of 10
Genre: Action / Romance / Mystery
IMDb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1243957/
Insidious (2010)
This movie was pure evil to watch alone. Brings a whole new level of horror. I was so relieved when the movie was done, in a good way. One of the best horror movies this year, no doubt about that. If your looking for an horror movie, with some real scary shits, then this is the movie for you.
Rate based on my opinion: 9 of 10
Rate based on IMDb: 6.8 of 10
Genre: Horror / Thriller
IMDb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1591095/
Devil's Double (2011)
Dominic Cooper should get Oscar for this performance, awesome.
11.11.11 - This movie i pretty awesome but whit one so stupid end.
The Help (2011)
5/5, storytelling at its finest
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1454029/
Taken (2008)
10/10
warrior 2011 10/10
Tom Hardy is getting better and better...
Thor (2011) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0800369/
Better than I thought it would be! 7,5/10
Final Destination 5
7/10 the previous part's it's better of this but anyway and this part is pretty brutal. :D
devil's playground
9/10
awesome zombie movie :D
miiv ghost protocol
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1229238/
just coming back from the theater.
watchable, good action sequences, decent plot.
though i had higher expectations.
Drive (2011) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0780504/
Great movie, so brutal in some scenes which surprised me alot. 8/10!
Anchorman - The Legend Of Ron Burgundy (2004) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0357413/
Hilarious and enjoyable movie - 6,5/10.
Tres metros sobre el cielo (2010) and Scusa ma ti chiamo amore (2007)
Two great love stories. Romantics should definitely watch them.
9/10 both.
Dub versions necessarily!
Human Centipede I and II
First part Second part
First part wasn't so scary, but second was so sick! Must see, but only with a strong stomach and nerves.
Yesterday, I watched SUPER (2010) and Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny (2006). I'm kinda lazy to write a proper describtion and a critic of these movies, but I absolutely loved 'em both, I had a lot of fun watching it!
P.S. : Ellen Page is awesome!
P.P.S : so is Jack Black.
mission impossible 3 (2011)
not that good as previous movies but still decent to watch it, I'm laughing hard when Tom Cruise tried to speak russian [:
Please log in to post replies.