Last Movie you have seen

Started by nucLeaR
29/05/2010 21:58
Page 50 of 69
Ggs`29/12/2011 07:00(edited 29/12/2011 09:09)

in time (2011)

9/10

nucLeaR30/12/2011 02:46(edited 30/12/2011 02:47)

The Rum Diary (2011)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0376136/
8/10.
A story about a journalist sent in Puerto Rico in the '50s that got him, as the movie says, the most famous journalist of New York.

Drive (2011)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0780504/
7/10
A guy whose third job was driving criminals from crime scenes.

JekkT30/12/2011 14:18(edited 30/12/2011 14:20)

I watched every single SAW movie. One two Seven.

What a waste of fucking time.

0/1231231231231231243 points














piece of shit

/e: the first one was actually okay

dx^30/12/2011 14:40

Mission Impossible 4 - Ghost Protocol

Ggs`02/01/2012 04:19

Originally posted by Ggs`
mission impossible 3 (2011)

not that good as previous movies but still decent to watch it, I'm laughing hard when Tom Cruise tried to speak russian [:

I meant 4 :] sorry for that

alright

dream house 2011
7/10


crossing over (2007 i think)
8/10
(was interesting to watch because im trying to get my docs also :) )

new johny english 2011
1/10 turned off after 20 min of watching

finzer09/01/2012 01:00(edited 09/01/2012 01:01)

Resident Evil 3D
0/10

Take Shelter (2011)
7/10 :good movie tho kinda overrated ( in France at least)

Bu7ler10/01/2012 18:45

Some movies I've been watching lately:)
9. september 2011 - Superbad
11. september 2011 - Salt
12. september 2011 - A beautiful mind
16. september 2011 - Rainman
26. september 2011 - Super 8
29. september 2011 - Death at a funeral
1. oktoober 2011 - The wrestler
1. oktoober 2011 - Blood and bone
11. oktoober 2011 - The next three days
11. oktoober 2011 - The fighter
12. oktoober 2011 - Blitz
13. oktoober 2011 - Donnie Darko
13. oktoober 2011 - Source code
15. oktoober 2011 - The prestige
18. oktoober 2011 - Public enemies
19. oktoober 2011 - Zodiac
21. oktoober 2011 - Drive
26. oktoober 2011 - The experiment
26. oktoober 2011 - Harry Potter and the Deathly hallows part 2
27. oktoober 2011 - The escapist
28. oktoober 2011 - Road trip
29. oktoober 2011 - 16 wishes
1. november 2011 - Adventureland
2. november 2011 - Half Nelson
3. november 2011 - The lincoln lawyer
4. november 2011 - The butterfly effect 2
5. november 2011 - American history X
5. november 2011 - The butterfly effect 3: Revelations
5. november 2011 - Hancock
5. november 2011 - Good Will Hunting
20. november 2011 - The rocker
27. november 2011 - Wanted
27. november 2011 - Click
4. detsember 2011 - Changeling
5. detsember 2011 - Cars 2
10. detsember 2011 - Up in the air
12. detsember 2011 - Citizen Kane
13. detsember 2011 - Ninja assassin
14. detsember 2011 - The social network
15. detsember 2011 - Slumdog millionaire
16. detsember 2011 - Almost famous
17. detsember 2011 - Cop out
17. detsember 2011 - Mirrors
18. detsember 2011 - Dog day afternoon
18. detsember 2011 - 127 hours
20. detsember 2011 - Invincible
21. detsember 2011 - Tangled
25. detsember 2011 - Warrior
26. detsember 2011 - Heat
29. detsember 2011 - Moneyball
29. detsember 2011 - Harold & Kumar: Escape from Guantanamo Bay
30. detsember 2011 - The Guru
30. detsember 2011 - Celda 211
31. detsember 2011 - American Pie
1. jaanuar 2012 - American Pie 2
1. jaanuar 2012 - The Sitter
2. jaanuar 2012 - American Pie 3: Wedding
7. jaanuar 2012 - After school special

KooleN11/01/2012 00:08

ok Bu7ler, just leave the trolling job to kafds

sk8er12/01/2012 08:12(edited 12/01/2012 08:12)

Transformer 3 (2011)

9 / 10
Best movie, really awesome song :) and stars.

shNzrecord holder Tournament #212/01/2012 13:07

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (2011)

Very decent, interesting movie, as it was expected from the creator of Fight Club, Se7en and other bombastic movies - David Fincher. I must say I didn't expect Rooney Mara to transform herself into such a weird and dark character, I just couldn't imagine that but well, she totally deserves an Oscar for this role!

Bu7ler12/01/2012 14:12

Originally posted by KooleN
ok Bu7ler, just leave the trolling job to kafds

Ermmm, not trolling. I've actually seen all those movies. After I watch any movie, I write it down to my notepad. Copy'ed all those movies from there.

mYmqONE13/01/2012 09:53

Originally posted by Bu7ler
Originally posted by KooleN
ok Bu7ler, just leave the trolling job to kafds

Ermmm, not trolling. I've actually seen all those movies. After I watch any movie, I write it down to my notepad. Copy'ed all those movies from there.

yeah me too, im almost at 1900 now :D

nucLeaR13/01/2012 23:22

Huh, i've never thought of that.
I haven't been able to watch too many movies, at the moment i'm watching the TV show Dexter http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0773262/. It's quite great.

Display Name14/01/2012 01:27(edited 14/01/2012 01:29)

Originally posted by mYmqONE
Originally posted by Bu7ler
Originally posted by KooleN
ok Bu7ler, just leave the trolling job to kafds

Ermmm, not trolling. I've actually seen all those movies. After I watch any movie, I write it down to my notepad. Copy'ed all those movies from there.

yeah me too, im almost at 1900 now :D

I use IMDB votes as my personal guide to seen films. :)
And this super awesome site - www.icheckmovies.com

Kraeft14/01/2012 04:10

Confessions http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1590089/
Revolves around the murder of a child through different perspectives and confessions. A beautiful movie with a lot of twists and intertwining subplots, 9/10.

nucLeaR22/01/2012 21:13

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1568346/
My vote: 9/10, IMDB: 8.2

Why i wrote imdb vote? Because i just found the same story was made as movie in 2009 with 7.8 imdb vote -- why in hell somebody would make a remake after a movie with such success ? Link for 2009 imdb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1132620/

perd0 mapper23/01/2012 01:37

For those who like movies based on a true story, watch Moneyball - Perfect movie and perfect performance by Brad Pitt.

Originally posted by nucLeaR
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1568346/
My vote: 9/10, IMDB: 8.2

Why i wrote imdb vote? Because i just found the same story was made as movie in 2009 with 7.8 imdb vote -- why in hell somebody would make a remake after a movie with such success ? Link for 2009 imdb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1132620/


Because Americans can't watch movies with subtitles and therefore have to remake most of the good foreign movies.

omilo23/01/2012 07:54

Watched the old Lion King movie at the cinema last night! Still one of the best movies ever made, all categorys.

finzer10/02/2012 20:29(edited 11/02/2012 17:04)

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy (2011)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1340800/
IMDb plot : In the bleak days of the Cold War, espionage veteran George Smiley is forced from semi-retirement to uncover a Soviet agent within MI6's echelons.

This is an espionage movie based on John le Carré's book and directed by Tomas Alfredson (who caught my attention some time ago with his Swedish film Let the Right One In http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1139797/, which in my opinion is one of the best vampire film I've seen).

It's a superb and intelligent slow-burn thriller starring a lot of great actors such as : Gary Oldman, John Hurt, Mark Strong, Colin Firth, Tom Hardy... Each character does have an interesting and important role but it's Gary Oldman who, without a doubt, was the best in his role : He payed Smiley, a former spy who has to find a soviet mole "right at the top of the Circus" (a.k.a The MI6). I was deeply moved by his capacity to convey different emotions like spleen, melancholy or loneliness just by a look. I've never seen him that good (he definitely deserves an Oscar for this).

The atmosphere, kafkaesque, was also great far from the known spy movies (James Bond series and so), thanks to an expert cinematography by Hoyte Van Hoytema (the colors drab (muted blues, greys and browns) perfectly show a Europe in the dark in its Cold War era)

Moviemaking wise, it's really close to Melville movies and also Coppola's (especially the very good The Conversation http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0071360/). Tomas Alfredson was clearly influenced by the best thriller, mental and emotional movies and he really accurately rewrote all of these influences in his movie. Great job.

Best movie of the beginning of the year, hands down.

Page 50 of 69

Please log in to post replies.