Last Movie you have seen

Started by nucLeaR
29/05/2010 21:58
Page 51 of 69
finzer11/02/2012 02:41(edited 11/02/2012 02:44)

derp

actepukc^11/02/2012 15:11(edited 11/02/2012 15:12)

Tower Heist 10/10 really fresh movie dont forget to watch him :D

nucLeaR11/02/2012 16:27

Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows (2011)
9/10
Quite nice movie, perhaps some things weren't as real as they could've, but the movie was great overall. I recommend it!

juzu^11/02/2012 18:37

American Pie 1

Puppey11/02/2012 19:45

American pie 2

NeWrecord holder Tournament #111/02/2012 21:39

watch American pie 3, it's worth it

xdrive12/02/2012 01:05

I've already watched American pie 4

Puppey12/02/2012 01:38

go for 5

propanelj record holder12/02/2012 03:42

source code.
great movie :d

finzer02/03/2012 23:29

SNABBA CASH (2010) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1291652/

IMDb plot : A three-tiered story centered around drugs and organized crime, and focused on a young man who becomes a runner for a coke dealer.

A good swedish polar film with a lot of interesting characters far from being the stereotype gangsters. I was really involved in their lives/stories and that means that the film was great, imo.
I didn't expect it to be that good tbh, mostly cuz of the bad name of the film (released as 'Easy Money' in France, sounds a bit like a Steven Segal's movie)

Reminded me the Pusher series, which is a very good thing. I recommend it to all polar fans... and to the others as well.

7.5/10


TWO LOVERS (2008) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1103275/

IMDb plot : A Brooklyn-set romantic drama about a bachelor torn between the family friend his parents wish he would marry and his beautiful but volatile new neighbor.

A beautiful black love movie directed by James Gray (I already talked about some of his previous movies which I all really liked http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?221130.920 )
Also stunning performance of Joaquin Phoenix, one of the best actors of his generation.

7/10

Ggs`08/03/2012 02:05

Save House (2012)

not bad movie. 7/10

PU9makerrecord holder08/03/2012 09:24(edited 08/03/2012 09:25)

Intouchables 2011

10/10 gotta see it !!!!

pychozec08/03/2012 10:05(edited 08/03/2012 12:02)

Midnight in Paris

8/10

evuly08/03/2012 16:24

The latest Tintin movie, I liked it a lot and I highly recomend it.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0983193/

nucLeaR08/03/2012 16:30

The Grey (2012)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1601913/
I've always enjoyed this kind of movies. I just feel different seeing movies in nature and I also enjoy climbing mountains or going through a forest. Even though the movie was about a gang of people hunted to death by wolves, It was an interesting one.
8/10

Journey 2: The Mysterious Island (2012)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1397514/

A quite fine movie, extremely unrealistic, but it was not horrible. I've got a presonal Vendetta against 3D movies, but well, this one gets 6/10.

evuly11/03/2012 13:02

The Rum Diary (2011) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0376136/

Decent movie but without an actual plot? I didn't really get it. Amber Heard is so beautiful, 5/10.

joons12/03/2012 10:44

The heartless http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1220214/

It was kinda weird. I didnt like the music in it.
6/10

zythH^ moviemaker14/03/2012 22:57(edited 14/03/2012 22:57)

Black Hawk Down http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnV6wM-vd9s

8.5/10

actepukc^15/03/2012 10:53(edited 15/03/2012 10:54)

2 Headed Shark Attack http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dkyr-l21Q_w&feature=player_embedded

5/10 ... It's a so fake.. Have some nice scenes but is generally much is to fantastic and too boring for me.

theddy15/03/2012 10:59(edited 15/03/2012 10:59)

Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1515091/

8/10

Page 51 of 69

Please log in to post replies.