Strafers Heaven version 2

Started by aegget mapper
22/09/2006 12:21
Page 2 of 3
aegget mapper23/09/2006 13:21

thx dEMolite u gave me some ideas that i can work on thx!

Aura23/09/2006 14:12

cant wait, looking good

faker mapper23/09/2006 15:41

Wow, the new screenshot is nice :) I love the cloud(textures), good job. Bot if I was you I would change the signs, I dont really like them cuz they don't fit to the environment imo (the font color and stuff).
[ Edited Sat Sep 23 2006, 03:41PM ]

maniac23/09/2006 15:57

nice aegget.. i think dEMolite means torches! =)

dEMolite mapper23/09/2006 16:13

sure maniac didn't found it in my wordbook.

DyleT2 mapper24/09/2006 17:03

This map looks so fucking perfect :) I´m a big fan of your 1st. version of strafers-heaven so i´m really looking forward 2 this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aegget mapper24/09/2006 19:30(edited 27/08/2010 16:55)

Faker yeah im gonna fix that =) gonna have some more greekish looking font =) hope it will be better and im also gonna take dEMolites tip and make some broken pilars and stuff arount start point and make somthing inside to make it better looking... and im gonna post more picture when i have made some more progress
[ Edited Sun Sep 24 2006, 07:31PM ]

Murvelman24/09/2006 22:58

can someone link to the original map?

madturtle25/09/2006 04:18

Gj aegget.
It looks very nice

keep up zHe g00dw0rk :x

:up:

nizheradze25/09/2006 08:45

I think u should make it a little easier than the original map, I still have t3d's demo and even him fell down a couple times :/

aegget mapper25/09/2006 12:01

dont know if it is easyer but well i think so atleast...
the bhop part is kinda tricky for me cause i suck at bhop but im probably gonna make a extreme section that is optional for the climber to do if he chooses to but else it will be ez average and average hard jumps so =)

ScooteR25/09/2006 18:02

send it to me too pls i want to test it too :P
mail : [email protected]

DHT- Tournament #125/09/2006 19:04

I think kzse players will test it....

aegget mapper25/09/2006 19:11

i have asked a few good people to test it so dont ask for testing =)

elITe^29/09/2006 02:15

aegget can i test it =D?

:D

Volsfootball29/09/2006 04:13

Yummy map! :D :D Can't wait. I love the textures

aegget mapper21/10/2006 01:27

I will announce that i will stop with mapping for a while... how long this break is gonna be i dont know...
But Pf0llz0r will finnish this map for me! great thx to him... Dont want you strafers_heaven fans to w8 any longer for this one so.... but i will look on the final version of it and give critism before he is going to release it....

Cya later all!! have fun with kz!!

Murvelman21/10/2006 02:09

über nice! i have been looking forward to this map for a long time! nice som fan :D

iv4n21/10/2006 20:41(edited 27/08/2010 16:55)

aegget is like month ago since your last post, and am curious how are u doin (or pfollzor) with this awesome map...
we want some news please :rolleyes:


[ Edited Sat Oct 21 2006, 08:43PM ]

Pf0llz0r mapper21/10/2006 22:03

the map is going forward, but I start my new work on monday and dont have my computer in that city, well I can borrow my friends computer to finish the map I think but its not going to be submitted this month or the next one I think, maybe if Im lucky :D

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.