Strafers Heaven version 2

Started by aegget mapper
22/09/2006 12:21
Page 3 of 3
OddYsseus20/01/2007 20:18

So where is it? :|

KNiFEAR20/01/2007 20:25

So where is it? :|

OddYsseus


that's a very good question oddy:)

delson21/01/2007 08:28

smooth texture.

Pf0llz0r mapper22/01/2007 16:24

Originally posted by OddYsseus
So where is it? :|

KNiFEAR


that's a very good question oddy:)


There is a BIG problem with strafers heaven, I had the hammer files in another place than I usually have, and my computer crashed and I had to format my C: :(

Gonna talk with aegget and discuss on what we gonna do.

Im so sry guys that I forgot to move the files.

I'M STUPID

ScooteR22/01/2007 17:57

:(

elITe^25/01/2007 20:35

FFS! :(

Hope you figure out how 2 save it <3

KNiFEAR25/01/2007 22:04

Originally posted by KNiFEAR
Originally posted by OddYsseus
So where is it? :|

Pf0llz0r


that's a very good question oddy:)


There is a BIG problem with strafers heaven, I had the hammer files in another place than I usually have, and my computer crashed and I had to format my C: :(

Gonna talk with aegget and discuss on what we gonna do.

Im so sry guys that I forgot to move the files.

I'M STUPID


ah niceone :p

always backup ur data kids ! :ASD?

Pf0llz0r mapper26/01/2007 09:25(edited 27/08/2010 16:56)

I know, I ALWAYS backup my maps but I forgot to move the files :(
I have a backup of my other files :S

Gonna remake it later but now Im gonna complete my own maps first.
[ Edited Fri Jan 26 2007, 09:25AM ]

dEMolite mapper26/01/2007 15:04

search for a backup program it helped me alot in the past thx troubl3m4k3r

stinnZ mapper27/01/2007 01:58

I have some backup program but I can not search for .rmf files :/ I also lost few maps =/

Murvelman27/01/2007 02:08

The map will probably be released somewhere around 2012 or something

tracey blast mapper27/03/2007 13:28(edited 22/10/2010 15:37)

SO? where is the map ? . XD

Pf0llz0r is inactive.. so i guess it isnt coming right now :p

Pf0llz0r mapper29/03/2007 10:30

Pf0llz0r is inactive.. so i guess it isnt coming right now :p

Chrizzy


True, but Im gonna send in my kzsca_summervalley this week or in the beginning of the next one, If I only get a good idea for a map I thinking about start mapping again =D

And strafers_heaven is kinda dead, but who knows, maybe later on it will be remade :P

pacMan mapper29/03/2007 11:43

gj nice pictures :D

Volsfootball30/03/2007 00:26

lol @pac, obviously you haven't been reading the posts. :D

Page 3 of 3

Please log in to post replies.