uq_jumpstats v2.42

Started by BorJomi
14/06/2010 23:31
Page 11 of 37
Hitlooser12/08/2010 22:36

can u add land edge please?

zteuq13/08/2010 09:41(edited 13/08/2010 09:41)

Shows ~0.7-0.8 units off the real distance in like 50/50 jumps. Might there be something wrong with me? or just the stats fail to be accurate sometimes.

Hitlooser13/08/2010 12:48

found bug in new version, instead of "lj pre" there is written "prestrafe pre"

BorJomi13/08/2010 14:13

Originally posted by Hitlooser
can u add land edge please?

Originally posted by Hitlooser
found bug in new version, instead of "lj pre" there is written "prestrafe pre"


ok

BorJomi14/08/2010 01:19

update 1.74

BorJomi14/08/2010 07:35

hot fix update 1.75

WazZa,^14/08/2010 12:02(edited 14/08/2010 12:32)

delete

BorJomi14/08/2010 13:08

update 1.75b. Remove chat messages about duckbhop because the technique is not important and have some bugs.

musaka15/08/2010 11:26

http://img834.imageshack.us/f/bugc.jpg/ this is the second time. was bhoping randomly and BAM

BorJomi15/08/2010 11:33

version?

musaka15/08/2010 11:38

the last one 175b

BorJomi15/08/2010 11:42(edited 15/08/2010 11:43)

ok, but as you say it happened randomly, so I cannt tracking this bug ( with only screenshot

SUBWAYZ16/08/2010 08:40

demo: http://www.speedyshare.com/files/23819715/heiss.dem
Map: http://cosy-climbing.net/downloads.php?get.707
When I do 251 block and keep bhoping the detection seem to fail just like in kzstats. Fixable? Also I'd like to suggest different coloured edge statics

BorJomi16/08/2010 13:46

Originally posted by SUBWAYZ
demo: http://www.speedyshare.com/files/23819715/heiss.dem
Map: http://cosy-climbing.net/downloads.php?get.707
When I do 251 block and keep bhoping the detection seem to fail just like in kzstats. Fixable? Also I'd like to suggest different coloured edge statics


because i start writing my plug based on kzstats) about edge this imposible, cause edge stats located inside strafe stats, to relieve the HUD channels

SUBWAYZ16/08/2010 14:00

Well can you fix no stats problem? (what is causing it?)

StenGah16/08/2010 19:28

This isn't working for me! I've installed everything and when I create a new game my CS freezes and I have to shut it down.. :S I don't know if I've done right but..

SUBWAYZ16/08/2010 21:37

upgrade your amd mod x to newest one.

StenGah17/08/2010 02:47

Which is 1.8.1?

BorJomi17/08/2010 12:08

update 1.76

StenGah18/08/2010 03:45

Borjomi plz help me? =/

Page 11 of 37

Please log in to post replies.