uq_jumpstats v2.42

Started by BorJomi
14/06/2010 23:31
Page 12 of 37
repingayok18/08/2010 07:45

Originally posted by StenGah
Borjomi plz help me? =/


CS Steam ?

StenGah18/08/2010 09:20

Originally posted by repingayok
Originally posted by StenGah
Borjomi plz help me? =/


CS Steam ?


You want me to say my steam? :S LoLz

kielorz18/08/2010 10:31

Originally posted by StenGah
Originally posted by repingayok
Originally posted by StenGah
Borjomi plz help me? =/


CS Steam ?


You want me to say my steam? :S LoLz

he just asked if you have steam cs -> you use licensed cs

repingayok18/08/2010 11:00(edited 18/08/2010 11:01)


...
I create a new game my CS freezes and I have to shut it down.
...

StenGah


In cs-nosteam with old patches this happens when you create server with NEW GAME. That is why I asked you about Steam.

StenGah19/08/2010 00:41

Yes I use licensed CS, Steam whatever. I don't use non-steam.

How did you guys install this uq_jumpstats? I can create a new game with exolents jumpstats and XJs jumpstats but as I said, my CS freezes when I create a new game with uq_jumpstats..! Why on earth is that so?!?

Punk^19/08/2010 02:21

Got the newest version of AMXX? That might do the trick.

StenGah19/08/2010 03:16

Which is 1.8.1 right? If that's so, then what's wrong? :S

nucLeaR19/08/2010 13:05(edited 19/08/2010 13:05)

yes.. well check your liblist.gam (located in /cstrike folder) and see if gamedll is "dlls/mp.dll" if so, change it to "metamod/dlls/moetamod.dll" or something like that ... just search on internet for the correct one

DiscJockey19/08/2010 13:35

When I use this plugin, sometime I get 276.xxx prestrafe (longjump). But I can't do 276 prestrafe when I use other jumpstats. And I feel it easier to DCJ than other plugin, too.

So it easier to jump when using this plugin. isn't it?
This jumpstat show many jump style, but not show HJ, backward or sideway. How to add them into my plugins?

StenGah20/08/2010 02:28

Originally posted by nucLeaR
yes.. well check your liblist.gam (located in /cstrike folder) and see if gamedll is "dlls/mp.dll" if so, change it to "metamod/dlls/moetamod.dll" or something like that ... just search on internet for the correct one


Didn't work.. =/ Help Me Plz! Mayday! I'm desperate xd

BorJomi21/08/2010 00:24

update 1,77

StenGah23/08/2010 02:14

it works now tnx anyway lolz :DD I like it, but when you jump 250+ the colour should be red not blue xd. how to change it?

DiscJockey23/08/2010 03:06

I like red colour, too. I found that you have to jump 253+ to see the red colour because this plugin have more chat messages of jump distances than other plugins.
You can edit them by open the file config.cfg in cstrike\addons\amxmodx\configs\uq_jumpstats folder

BorJomi23/08/2010 05:26

use cvars for example for lj,

good = grey, pro = green, holy = blue, leet = red, god = red (with sound godlike for all players)

kz_uq_good_lj «240»
kz_uq_pro_lj «245»
kz_uq_holy_lj «250»
kz_uq_leet_lj «253»
kz_uq_god_lj «255»

StenGah23/08/2010 17:07

Is this safe for recording?

c-walker`23/08/2010 17:16

sure

StenGah23/08/2010 23:04

well, my plugin shows two stats :S one XJ and one uq. I jumped 250 one time and uq showed 250 and XJ showed 249 so what can be the problem here?

nucLeaR23/08/2010 23:21

That's intersting... I belive the XJ stats are better calculated so there might be a problem with the calculations at this plugin

At which technique did you have this problem ?

StenGah24/08/2010 00:17

Longjump and DCJ, haven't tried CJ or sbj or regular bhop. I guess that highjump has the same problem as LJ. :P

BorJomi24/08/2010 01:20

my jump stats use methods calculated of kz_ljs_xm by Lt.rat and show equal stats, so may be you use very old xj stat

Page 12 of 37

Please log in to post replies.