uq_jumpstats v2.42

Started by BorJomi
14/06/2010 23:31
Page 13 of 37
Exolent24/08/2010 01:28

Originally posted by BorJomi
my jump stats use methods calculated of kz_ljs_xm by Lt.rat and show equal stats, so may be you use very old xj stat


Please look here: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=87906
Scroll down until you see the section that says "Important Note About Correct Distance".

StenGah24/08/2010 01:57

Originally posted by BorJomi
my jump stats use methods calculated of kz_ljs_xm by Lt.rat and show equal stats, so may be you use very old xj stat


I don't think I use old XJ stats. First I installed XJ listenserver v2.1 then I installed your plugin.

zteuq25/08/2010 01:36(edited 25/08/2010 01:36)

Originally posted by BorJomi
my jump stats use methods calculated of kz_ljs_xm by Lt.rat and show equal stats, so may be you use very old xj stat


I did some tests earlier, random jumps 50% were like 0.7 units off in your stats like i posted few pages earlier. If you want I could send you demos of single jumps with wrong real stats.

Exolent25/08/2010 03:26

This jumpstats does not have proper calculation for the distances.
See my previous post for more information.

sDM25/08/2010 03:38(edited 25/08/2010 03:39)

exolents jumpstats has accurate distances :)) tested it

BorJomi25/08/2010 08:30(edited 25/08/2010 08:31)

Originally posted by Exolent
This jumpstats does not have proper calculation for the distances.
See my previous post for more information.


ok i fix calculation, but one more question in fps-death, distance shows like this 254.743 (253.976), stats show 254.743, but what means numbers in (xxx.xxx)

Berkut Tournament #225/08/2010 10:43

number in (xxx.xx)-0.062 = real stats

kielorz25/08/2010 13:56

first one is real engine distance, number in brackets is distance from jumpoff to recalculated land origin.
real distance should be minimal of them - 0.0625

kREWAN25/08/2010 16:41

By reading all your posts about coding makes my head go dizzy o.O

Exolent25/08/2010 20:00

Originally posted by BorJomi
ok i fix calculation, but one more question in fps-death, distance shows like this 254.743 (253.976), stats show 254.743, but what means numbers in (xxx.xxx)


There are 2 calculated distances:
1. From jump origin to land origin
2. From jump origin to calculated land origin

The final distance is the lesser one of the 2.

If you don't even understand your code (which I see a lot of it is copy & paste), how can you expect to make a complete, working, bug-free plugin of this magnitude?

BorJomi26/08/2010 00:20(edited 26/08/2010 02:03)

Originally posted by Exolent
Originally posted by BorJomi
ok i fix calculation, but one more question in fps-death, distance shows like this 254.743 (253.976), stats show 254.743, but what means numbers in (xxx.xxx)


There are 2 calculated distances:
1. From jump origin to land origin
2. From jump origin to calculated land origin

The final distance is the lesser one of the 2.

If you don't even understand your code (which I see a lot of it is copy & paste), how can you expect to make a complete, working, bug-free plugin of this magnitude?


i work on this plug only 3 month, but....it is still my hobby, not job, and if there is any or bugs I'm trying to get rid of them and bring to mind, most importantly from the point of breakaway programmer I know my code, but from the point of breakaway how the work engine cs not quite, but with help some Friends coders and guids from same sites (forums.alliedmods.net, amxmodx.org etc.) I think in length of time it will complete, working, bug-free plugin.

Ps. About copy past, look at sma and you see many many debugs, so if i use copypast methods i need to understand all the code, or plug will not work properly. and if i dont understand my code i never fix some bugs)
Pss. But I can tell you one thing, from your jumpstats I did not take anything except the notes on the distance that you gave me recently:D
Psss. sorry for bad english, and sorry if i delivered you some troubles, just always wanted to make a good pub jumpstats.

BorJomi26/08/2010 12:26

update 1.78 with new distance calculation big thanks Exolent

SUBWAYZ27/08/2010 13:12

You could fix this: http://www.speedyshare.com/files/23990422/fix.rar still same problem after jump: standup bhop and you won't get stats

kREWAN27/08/2010 18:56

Something is wrong...When I try to change to aa100 it doesn't change. First I go like this: kz_uq_legal_settings and then kz_uq_airaccelrate 1. Then I get this in my console ---> http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/3147/ljstatsbug.png
I've tried to restart cs and the server it doesn't work..Anyone know what's wrong? And the server even "says" that : This server is running in aa100. But it doesn't...!

BorJomi27/08/2010 19:14(edited 27/08/2010 19:15)

hm i think some plugin change at 10aa, my plug change at 100a, hence, this flood in the console. Ti fix this problem find a plugin who change sv_airacc to 10 and off him

kREWAN27/08/2010 19:19

How would I know wich plugin it is? ;o

BorJomi27/08/2010 19:54

off 1 plug test, then off second plug and test.))
advise:check for kz_ljs_xm plug

musaka27/08/2010 20:58

1.78 is bugged i keep getting this http://img826.imageshack.us/f/52297480.jpg/ with the older versions i didnt have this problem.tried with debug at the end but i still get this.

BorJomi27/08/2010 21:15

Originally posted by musaka
1.78 is bugged i keep getting this http://img826.imageshack.us/f/52297480.jpg/ with the older versions i didnt have this problem.tried with debug at the end but i still get this.


oh its my fault i just forget delet some code...)

BorJomi27/08/2010 21:23

update 1.78b with fix critical error

Page 13 of 37

Please log in to post replies.