uq_jumpstats v2.42
I just jumped 240 highjump and I wonder which stats are the right ones? http://www.speedyshare.com/files/24002139/240hj.rar
uq shows 256 and Xj shows 253.. xd
Edit: 253 must be the right stats cus I've never had 256 :o
I did jump 253 units but it seems like the stats are wrong. This is the pic that shows my stats http://yfrog.com/ngstatsfgg
I did jump 253 units but the stats seem to be wrong. Here is the link: http://yfrog.com/ngstatsfgg
Ps: sorry for dp, I'm new!
My best LJ stat here:
http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad132/UnitLee/Counter%20Strike/?action=view¤t=2518lj.jpg
But I have some question:
- My maxspeed always <320. Sometimes it go to 325 but never go 330+. So I rarely do 250 stat.
How to improve maxspeed?
- I usually do 5 strafe. Now I'm training 6 strafe but the 6th strafe always have 0 gain speed and 0 sync. How to make the 6th strafe gain speed like the 4th or 5th?
- With this plugin, It easier to do 274 275 prestrafe than other plugins. Sometimes I can do 276 prestrafe like this:
248.991210 Maxspeed: 318.546691 (42.328) Prestrafe: 276.218017 Strafes: 6 Sync: 75
Is it calculate wrong?
Originally posted by nick.farmerI did jump 253 units but the stats seem to be wrong. Here is the link: http://yfrog.com/ngstatsfgg
Ps: sorry for dp, I'm new!
theres nothing wrong about that stats
Heyaz I'm new to cs and especially to hns and kreedz.. I have few question : How do you install this plugin and cna you instlal it on free private server or does it work only under steam? Since i tried to install it copied files in addons / sounds added uq_stats.amxx in the plugins.ini and still when i open the game nothing happens when i go to check paused plguins the last plugin that supposed to be the jumpstats is named unknown how may i solve tihs ? Thanks in advance.
update you amxx mod
This plugin is pretty good.
Could you add a CJ/MCJ... pre speed limit? Usually stats like 20units/s pre are not meaningful.
Originally posted by fantasistThis plugin is pretty good.
Could you add a CJ/MCJ... pre speed limit? Usually stats like 20units/s pre are not meaningful.
ok
update 1.79
Some people asked to make a plugin works when more than 100 FPS, it was not possible for one reason, because the FPS blocked antisurf protection, so for people who want use stats when fps more 100, I made a version 1.79h - there is no surf protection, but in this version possible bugs with detecting the different techniques and bugs with distance after surfing, so i dont recommend use this version on public servers.
uq_jumpstats_without_surf_protect.amxx
update 1.80
and updated 1.80h for plug without anti surf protection for players who want play with fps under 100
uq_jumpstats_without_surf_protect.amxx
I've found that in the map prochallenge_longjump, this plugin show 3 unit more than real block. If I go to block 245, jumpstat count 248 block. So I have to jump 248+ stat to pass 245 block.
But in the map kz_longjumps2, it show normal, 245 is 245
Why does it happen?
cuz block in prochallange not standart,
ive tried 246 bhop block loads of times and when i fail it shows block: 247 jumpoff: xxx
wth? why does it show 247 block?btw, the other day i went to 250 block and this is the 1st jump that i did:
LJ Distance: 255.533233 Maxspeed: 336.080902 (62.037) Prestrafe: 274.043579 Strafes: 7 Sync: 84
1 15.341 0.000 19.2 100
2 12.657 0.622 17.7 84
3 8.377 1.171 13.6 90
4 9.612 0.775 15.0 90
5 7.368 0.826 13.6 90
6 8.679 0.729 15.0 90
7 0.000 0.941 5.4 0
Block -- 250! Jumpoff -- 2.940216! Landing -- 2.593017!
i dont think this is correct stats, i think.. can anyone tell me if it was correct or is the plugin still bugged?btw havent got demo
the plugin must be bugged, as u can see I got 256 (uq stats) stats on 240 block highjump.. but xj stats showed 253.
when you do duck + bhop after jump(after lj),ur stats is certainly higher ...
on kz_lj_xmf i cant jump 252+,but on this stats i jumped 254.4,very strange.. :S
try 1.80
sDM, StenGah +1
Got 248 sbj stat on 240 lj block, but real stat is 246.
I'm using both SchlumPF's edge distances and this plugin's edge distances and landing/jumpoff of these 2 plugins is diffrent. Which one is more accurate?
Please log in to post replies.