uq_jumpstats v2.42

Started by BorJomi
14/06/2010 23:31
Page 15 of 37
Exolent02/09/2010 02:59

SchlumPF's is more accurate.

DiscJockey02/09/2010 18:09

I miss the 240 block but it show bug:
LJ Distance: 261.341674 Maxspeed: 311.729797 (40.996) Prestrafe: 270.733123 Strafe: 5 Sync: 82

nucLeaR02/09/2010 21:51

Looks real for me, doesn't it ?

musaka02/09/2010 22:54

yep its real

StenGah03/09/2010 06:50

what looks real? :o

BorJomi04/09/2010 01:50

update 1.81

benjabi06/09/2010 14:07

uhm.. doesnt save the lj10 list :(
I didnt change anything in the config.
How can I fix this?

DiscJockey06/09/2010 17:14

If you use uq jumpstats before, you just update it and lj10 still appear. But if it's the first time you use uq, it'll show blank in top stats. You can see top stat of your previous jump stats in the cstrike\addons\amxmodx\data folder,

benjabi06/09/2010 23:04

@Discjockey: Those configs are empty there. Like i said lj10 disappear. Something is really wrong in this case.

-=hunter=-07/09/2010 17:49(edited 07/09/2010 18:06)

BorJomi, GJ!
I tried only last version of your plugin and found problems - sometimes stats not shows after jump and bhop stat never shows

benjabi08/09/2010 16:37

I've seen some plugins that doesnt show stats because of cp/tp or else i dont know.

StenGah08/09/2010 18:12

can u plz fix so this plugin shows the right stats?

benjabi09/09/2010 13:10

Originally posted by StenGah
can u plz fix so this plugin shows the right stats?


.. and fix the save thing, ljtop removes when i change map/restart server :(

BorJomi09/09/2010 14:02(edited 09/09/2010 14:06)

work fine for me and all servers who use this stats, you doing something wrong man. Or you talking about map top?)

Arion10/09/2010 17:28

Nice bug

http://a.imageshack.us/img338/6151/270cj.png

I did SCJ not CJ

DiscJockey10/09/2010 19:02

@BorJomi: When I change to the spec mode, I can't see jump stats of other players. Can you add show jumpstat in the spec mode in the next update? Thx!

BorJomi11/09/2010 08:54

Originally posted by Ex3cuTioN
Nice bug

http://a.imageshack.us/img338/6151/270cj.png

I did SCJ not CJ


on 100aa i not tested plug, but mb this problem not in 100aa)

BorJomi11/09/2010 08:55

Originally posted by DiscJockey
@BorJomi: When I change to the spec mode, I can't see jump stats of other players. Can you add show jumpstat in the spec mode in the next update? Thx!


i dont know why stats not show on prokreedz in spec, but on another main plug (kzarg, climb etc.) stats work normal...

BotaniQ11/09/2010 11:44

Originally posted by BorJomi
Originally posted by DiscJockey
@BorJomi: When I change to the spec mode, I can't see jump stats of other players. Can you add show jumpstat in the spec mode in the next update? Thx!


i dont know why stats not show on prokreedz in spec, but on another main plug (kzarg, climb etc.) stats work normal...


i've fixed this at my clan's server. the problem is about
if( pev(spectator, pev_deadflag) != 2 )

in your plug. i've added this to kz_main in needed position(to /spec section). and.. stat shows now. =)

BorJomi11/09/2010 12:19

mm in prokreedz not set pev_deadflag=2 when going spec?

Page 15 of 37

Please log in to post replies.