uq_jumpstats v2.42

Started by BorJomi
14/06/2010 23:31
Page 16 of 37
Arion11/09/2010 15:11(edited 11/09/2010 15:12)

Originally posted by BorJomi
Originally posted by Ex3cuTioN
Nice bug

http://a.imageshack.us/img338/6151/270cj.png

I did SCJ not CJ


on 100aa i not tested plug, but mb this problem not in 100aa)


You didn't test the plugin on aa100 or what are you saying :D

I found 3 bugs

1.Sometime when i make SCJ shows CJ
2.Sometime when i make DropCJ shows LJ or CJ or SCJ
3.Sometime when i make LJ shows WJ+DD

Yes on aa100

BorJomi11/09/2010 17:52(edited 11/09/2010 17:53)

Originally posted by Ex3cuTioN
Originally posted by BorJomi
Originally posted by Ex3cuTioN
Nice bug

http://a.imageshack.us/img338/6151/270cj.png

I did SCJ not CJ


on 100aa i not tested plug, but mb this problem not in 100aa)


You didn't test the plugin on aa100 or what are you saying :D

I found 3 bugs

1.Sometime when i make SCJ shows CJ
2.Sometime when i make DropCJ shows LJ or CJ or SCJ
3.Sometime when i make LJ shows WJ+DD

Yes on aa100


yep i didnt test plug on 100aa, but what version you use last 1.81?

BotaniQ11/09/2010 19:17(edited 11/09/2010 19:18)

Originally posted by BorJomi
mm in prokreedz not set pev_deadflag=2 when going spec?

not in prokreedz,but in most of /spec /ct plugins(but maybe in there too)

не в прокридизе, но в тимченджерах(может и в прокридзе :D)
короче там действительно нету переключения на deadflag=2.

sorry for russian, but it will be easier for us to understand each other :)

когда заходишь при выборе команды в спек-всё нормально. а через /spec-то такой косяк. вот и исправил ^^ в моём kz_ljs_xm такая же хня.

kz_ljs_xm is using the same deadflag too :P

nucLeaR11/09/2010 19:56

Well... tell me how to fix that, if possible, I'm looking for a method to solve the problem for quite long...

PM me or post in my topic what exactly i need to do >,<

DiscJockey12/09/2010 03:25

Originally posted by BotaniQ
i've fixed this at my clan's server. the problem is about
if( pev(spectator, pev_deadflag) != 2 )

in your plug. i've added this to kz_main in needed position(to /spec section). and.. stat shows now. =)


Can you tell me where to fix that? I can't find a "kz_main" file

BorJomi12/09/2010 04:03(edited 12/09/2010 04:05)

if you use prokreedz, i thnik this problem fix in prokreedz.sma (or something else), in some place when player going in spec (need to set_pev( id, pev_deadflag, DEAD_DEAD )), but dont forget when player going in /ct (need set_pev( id, pev_deadflag, DEAD_NO ))

BotaniQ12/09/2010 08:35(edited 12/09/2010 08:46)

ye, exactly, thats just what im talking about ;)
i forgot to do the DEAD_NO, but everything seems to be alright =D

if you're not using prokreedz, problem appears, and
1.you have something like "teamchange.amxx" in your "plugins.ini",
2.find the "scripting" folder,
3."teamchange.sma" there,
4.find spec function in code, add the line
5.

 set_pev( id, pev_deadflag, DEAD_DEAD )

6.find /ct function, and add the line
7.
set_pev( id, pev_deadflag, DEAD_NO)
at the end,
8. compile
9. put in "plugins" from "compiled"
in other case, find those in prokreedz sma file ;)
if you're not good at programming, find smbd whos good:)

DiscJockey12/09/2010 09:01

Ok, I don't know these code. Can you fix it, compile and send me the amxx file here? Thanks!

BotaniQ12/09/2010 09:14

haha, send me your sma files, 'cuz i don't know what plugins you're using :D
and, may be, BorJomi/nucLeaR would fix it in their plugins. so don't hurry

Arion12/09/2010 16:24

Originally posted by BorJomi
Originally posted by Ex3cuTioN
Originally posted by BorJomi
Originally posted by Ex3cuTioN
Nice bug

http://a.imageshack.us/img338/6151/270cj.png

I did SCJ not CJ


on 100aa i not tested plug, but mb this problem not in 100aa)


You didn't test the plugin on aa100 or what are you saying :D

I found 3 bugs

1.Sometime when i make SCJ shows CJ
2.Sometime when i make DropCJ shows LJ or CJ or SCJ
3.Sometime when i make LJ shows WJ+DD

Yes on aa100


yep i didnt test plug on 100aa, but what version you use last 1.81?


Sorry :D


JumpStats v1.78 kzuq#BorJomi uq_jumpstats.am running

Now i'm updating :D , i'll report if i find bugs

BorJomi12/09/2010 17:16

oke)

nucLeaR12/09/2010 19:02

Ok ok, thanks for that fix, I'm going to include it in my next version of Prokreedz, it's a known bug for me.. didn't know how to fix it :D

Armasi12/09/2010 21:33(edited 12/09/2010 21:34)

When will be final version? (Jump stats)

BorJomi12/09/2010 22:25(edited 12/09/2010 22:26)

dont know. but now i worked at big update.

StenGah12/09/2010 22:30

Originally posted by BorJomi
dont know. but now i worked at big update.


Sounds great! :D

Armasi13/09/2010 18:34

Please make faster final version and test good, because it's boring every day new update again and bugs, bugs and again bugs. This stats accurate, but buggy. And if you can add multilang. Because i am from Lithuania and i need change text in plugin and compile, long way, it's sucks.

BorJomi13/09/2010 19:19

Faster?? Did you know how hard sometimes find and fix some bugs and programming some things? if you pay me i work faster.....its my hobby man and you should be glad that I did not abandoned work and still support this plug ....but if you dont want wait, use another jumpstats.

Armasi13/09/2010 21:19

i using another jump stats. Because this stats very buggy. Exolent stats good, but not accurate. i using Lt.Rat stats. WJ,CJ,BJ,LJ,HJ,SBJ. When will be final version, then i use this stats, but i think this stats will be buggy again.

StenGah13/09/2010 21:26

let BorJomi work as fast as he wants to. It's not easy to make a pretty new jumpstats plugin 100% bug free..

benjabi13/09/2010 22:38(edited 13/09/2010 22:39)

Originally posted by BorJomi
work fine for me and all servers who use this stats, you doing something wrong man. Or you talking about map top?)


What could I've done wrong?
Downloaded 1.81, extracted and wrote .amxx in plugins.ini etc and still get the same problem. I even tried to delete and extracted a few times.
The only thing I have changed is colorstats. (plugin config) "R B G"

EDIT: I'm not talking about the maptop, I was talking about the LJtop! (lj10 list)

Page 16 of 37

Please log in to post replies.