uq_jumpstats v2.42

Started by BorJomi
14/06/2010 23:31
Page 26 of 37
Nukk01/12/2010 14:45

[] ljstats disabled by server
how to fix it?

Arion06/12/2010 15:40

Nothing new ? ...

PuRPoSe07/12/2010 05:19

wating 4 the answer!

Gnomas07/12/2010 19:03(edited 07/12/2010 19:03)

it sometimes shows cj as sbj
DEMO: http://www.sendspace.com/file/uzu8xo

BorJomi08/12/2010 01:10(edited 08/12/2010 01:13)

Originally posted by Gnomas
it sometimes shows cj as sbj
DEMO: http://www.sendspace.com/file/uzu8xo



version? cuz this bug fixed since 2.0c

Gnomas09/12/2010 20:49(edited 09/12/2010 20:50)

2.15 that's why i' posting it, cause with 2.14 it was working good.

BorJomi09/12/2010 21:17(edited 09/12/2010 21:17)

Originally posted by Gnomas
2.15 that's why i' posting it, cause with 2.14 it was working good.

strange.. but i look..

watafak10/12/2010 02:58

bug?
http://www.mediafire.com/?25ddap3ggbgka16

kREWAN10/12/2010 13:15

Just recently I was fooling around on my lan and I bhopped and did like 4-5 strafes on each bhop and the lj stats showed me that I did 8 strafes ;s

jack frog10/12/2010 16:30

I'm using your jumpstats and I'm happy so far. But I have a problem. When I fail at longjump blocks, the stats don't appear ingame but in console. Also in the console it says "WARNING: datagram overflowed for jack frog".

That's what I wrote in my plugins.ini:
[blockquote]
[…]
; Custom - Add 3rd party plugins here
kz_ljs_xm.amxx
jumpstats_bhop.amxx
jumpstats_count.amxx
jumpstats_ladder.amxx
jumpstats_long.amxx
jumpstats_main.amxx
jumpstats_weird.amxx
menufront.amxx
miscstats.amxx
plmenu.amxx
pluginmenu.amxx
stats_logging.amxx
statscfg.amxx
statsx.amxx
uq_jumpstats.amxx
xj_timer.amxx
xtreme-jumps.amxx[/blockquote]

How can I fix that?

Jonde10/12/2010 18:00

Try removing the jumpstats, you can easily try it by typing ; in front of the plugins.

So replacae


jumpstats_bhop.amxx
jumpstats_count.amxx
jumpstats_ladder.amxx
jumpstats_long.amxx
jumpstats_main.amxx
jumpstats_weird.amxx


with

; jumpstats_bhop.amxx
; jumpstats_count.amxx
; jumpstats_ladder.amxx
; jumpstats_long.amxx
; jumpstats_main.amxx
; jumpstats_weird.amxx


Why would you have 3 ljstats on the server in the first place?

skR'10/12/2010 18:38

Originally posted by Jonde
Try removing the jumpstats, you can easily try it by typing ; in front of the plugins.

So replacae

jumpstats_bhop.amxx
jumpstats_count.amxx
jumpstats_ladder.amxx
jumpstats_long.amxx
jumpstats_main.amxx
jumpstats_weird.amxx


with

; jumpstats_bhop.amxx
; jumpstats_count.amxx
; jumpstats_ladder.amxx
; jumpstats_long.amxx
; jumpstats_main.amxx
; jumpstats_weird.amxx


Why would you have 3 ljstats on the server in the first place?


yo dawg, i heard you like longjumping. so i put a ljstats with a ljstats with a ljstats in your LAN, so you can longjump while longjumping while you longjump in your LAN.

jack frog10/12/2010 21:07

^lol. Thanks for the advice, Jonde!

I don't get it. What're the other 2 LJ Stats? I've just added the plugins from "addons" folder in the plugins.ini. It was all in uq_jumpstats package... Why would he put 3 LJStats plugins in that package? Anyway, it works now. Thanks!

BorJomi12/12/2010 07:56

Originally posted by PuRPoSe
wating 4 the answer!


i think on next week, i do big update, with fix currently known bugs, better optimization, new sql module and new php and with a few new innovations

Arion12/12/2010 11:37

Originally posted by BorJomi
Originally posted by PuRPoSe
wating 4 the answer!


i think on next week, i do big update, with fix currently known bugs, better optimization, new sql module and new php and with a few new innovations



Waiting :D

RnT.12/12/2010 13:25

and borjomi , please see again about dont showing bhop stats and bhop pre on bhop blocks.

StenGah13/12/2010 13:43

Borjomi, when you write /scout in exolents plugin then you get all the weapons like awp, para, m4a1, ak and so on, do you think you could add this feature to your plugin? :)

kREWAN13/12/2010 14:55

No dont, that would suck

BorJomi13/12/2010 17:40

use another weapons plugins

StenGah14/12/2010 14:11

Originally posted by kREWAN
No dont, that would suck


Why would that suck? It's annoying to buy weapons everytime..

Page 26 of 37

Please log in to post replies.