uq_jumpstats v2.42

Started by BorJomi
14/06/2010 23:31
Page 27 of 37
JocA Banned14/12/2010 16:34

Originally posted by StenGah
Originally posted by kREWAN
No dont, that would suck


Why would that suck? It's annoying to buy weapons everytime..


You dont need to buy weapons everytime:
Originally posted by BorJomi
use another weapons plugins

botik15/12/2010 11:55

http://www.upload.ee/files/986669/uqjumpstats.dem.html

285lj bug

BorJomi15/12/2010 15:13

Originally posted by botik
http://www.upload.ee/files/986669/uqjumpstats.dem.html

285lj bug


ok i look

kREWAN15/12/2010 23:01(edited 15/12/2010 23:01)

The thing is that i just did 4 strafes on a regular bhop block on bkz_goldbhop ;s

BJ Distance: 280.081176 Maxspeed: 299.538360 (0.242) Prestrafe: 299.296081 Strafes: 7 Sync: 50
1 0.000 12.717 5.3 0
2 0.000 3.988 17.6 35
3 0.000 0.000 10.6 91
4 0.242 111.064 19.4 22
5 0.000 0.000 23.8 81
6 0.000 47.066 22.1 48
7 0.000 3.549 0.8 0
Possibly Touch something
Block -- 252! Jumpoff --

rofl at that bug, v.2.15

BorJomi15/12/2010 23:37

Originally posted by kREWAN
Possibly Touch something


failed jumps somtimes glitch

PuRPoSe16/12/2010 04:04

when I land on cj-block, it didnt show the stats, otherwise, when it showed, the color is magenta. thats the problem i've faced!

BorJomi16/12/2010 08:02(edited 16/12/2010 08:05)

i think in new version i fix this problem... but stats will never be ideal, cuz small plugin grown to big project and that means new bugs and glitches and some problems with bad optimization, but today all features that I wanted to realize i'v done. So i just worked on optimization and fixing bugs but this is the most difficult thing, cuz as i said plugin very massive and catching bugs is very difficult.

StenGah17/12/2010 14:41

Originally posted by JocA
Originally posted by StenGah
Originally posted by kREWAN
No dont, that would suck


Why would that suck? It's annoying to buy weapons everytime..


You dont need to buy weapons everytime:
Originally posted by BorJomi
use another weapons plugins


If you want to do a trickjump with another weapon then you will have to buy it, it can be annoying to buy weapons everytime you want to do a trickjump with m4a1 or para and such. So that's why I wanted BorJomi to add this to his plugin.

BorJomi17/12/2010 15:04(edited 17/12/2010 15:04)

as i said use another plugins like http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=82960

Arion17/12/2010 16:34

Originally posted by BorJomi
as i said use another plugins like http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=82960


I'm still waiting for next update... :(

MalaKa18/12/2010 14:58

I cant get it running :(

I...
- downloaded Official XJ AMXX pack v2.1 (see here: http://xtreme-jumps.eu/download.php?view.727 )
- unzipped it
- downloaded up_jumpstats_2.15.zip from there: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=141586
- unzipped it into my cstrike folder

result: still the "old" lj-stats active from the amxx pack.

what am i doing wrong??

thx

BorJomi18/12/2010 17:48(edited 18/12/2010 17:53)

Update 2.16

Changes - do fixes for some bugs, glitches and others problems.

- Redone sql module (thanks Light) old sql tables are not compatible with the new sql module.

- written a new php v2.0 (thanks Light) for new sql module, ie the old version of php not compatible with the new v2.0.

- done optimization of some sections of code

Cons - removed dynamic changing cvars, ie, if you want to change any cvar, change in the cfg and then restrat server.



Pluses - Static arrays replaced by dynamic



- Removed cvar kz_uq_sql = 2 because he makes some problems, but instead of this i add ability to use a standard menu tops with enabled sql module (set kz_uq_sql=1 and kz_uq_web=0), this more convenient.

- A few features: added command say /jheight which shows the maximum height of the jump, also added bloktop for various weapons.


P.S.Full PHP script support is on Light shoulders

Gnomas18/12/2010 18:37

i think that this stats is incorrect, cause every jump in shows different stats from kz_ljs_xm. Or u r saying that ljs_xm is incorrect?

BorJomi18/12/2010 18:39(edited 18/12/2010 18:43)

yep kz_ljs_xm incorrect, i use exolents notes for dist calc, cuz his distance calculation more correct. You can check yourself just compare plugins reuslts with "real" stats

BorJomi18/12/2010 19:02

mini Fix for 2.16 - fix a few my faults, redown 2.16

PuRPoSe18/12/2010 19:28

gj. I will try it now

[XhiZorS]19/12/2010 10:38

I had problems with the new version of the plugin (it don't recognised the cvar for airaccelerate if it was 1) and I had to edit it from the .sma file to play in 100aa. This jumpstats is too buggy for me, because when I jump SCJ it shows every ten jump of all (a very little part ot all jumps I make)...

Arion19/12/2010 10:58

BUG:

kz_uq_airaccelerate is 1 and it shows


[unique-kz] Server runs: 10aa. Type /ljtop to show Tops Menu. Type /ljsmenu to show Options Menu

If i try to put sv_airaccelerate 100 it changes on 10

BorJomi19/12/2010 11:45(edited 19/12/2010 11:55)

Originally posted by [XhiZorS
]
I had problems with the new version of the plugin (it don't recognised the cvar for airaccelerate if it was 1) and I had to edit it from the .sma file to play in 100aa. This jumpstats is too buggy for me, because when I jump SCJ it shows every ten jump of all (a very little part ot all jumps I make)...

Originally posted by Ex3cuTioN
BUG:

kz_uq_airaccelerate is 1 and it shows


[unique-kz] Server runs: 10aa. Type /ljtop to show Tops Menu. Type /ljsmenu to show Options Menu

If i try to put sv_airaccelerate 100 it changes on 10


you read update info?

Cons - removed dynamic changing cvars, ie, if you want to change any cvar, change in the cfg and then restrat server.




Originally posted by [XhiZorS
]
...to play in 100aa. This jumpstats is too buggy for me, because when I jump SCJ it shows every ten jump of all (a very little part ot all jumps I make)....


In near future 100aa not support (not tested and coding), i do this cvar cuz some people ask me to add this cvar for his hns servers and only...

Gnomas19/12/2010 13:32

BUG: it allows commands of config file only from second time, like if i launch cs and then start lan server, i have to restart map to make commands of config file to work. Also if i change sth in console like jumpstats color i also have to restart map to see changes.

Page 27 of 37

Please log in to post replies.