uq_jumpstats v2.42

Started by BorJomi
14/06/2010 23:31
Page 30 of 37
benjabi08/01/2011 06:31

ppl can't see stats through spectator mode, plz fix.

BorJomi08/01/2011 10:10(edited 08/01/2011 10:11)

this bug in you main kreedz plugin(through which you goes in spec), cuz he doesnt set some flags, use another:/ or edit yours.

BorJomi08/01/2011 12:06

i like work on holydays)

mini update 2.27

changes

- Corrected glitch when in LJ top created bugs jumps

Dragon08/01/2011 17:32

sorry this will be a very noobish question, but where are the .amxx files? I can't find them in the archive and therefore can't install it .. sry if I overlooked something

BorJomi08/01/2011 17:37(edited 08/01/2011 17:37)

if you want amxx files download from http://unique-kz.com/download.php?list=4&file=3

Caffeine09/01/2011 17:16

better than good plugin

cap1m;10/01/2011 00:31

have some screens? i cant download it now

evuly10/01/2011 13:46

This plugin is the friggin shiznitz! So awesome imo :>

BorJomi11/01/2011 05:04

UPDATE 2.28

Changes
-Fix a problem when server freezes without error log

zahgelu13/01/2011 19:40(edited 13/01/2011 19:41)

I have a problem unexplained. I added plugin uq_stats on my server with mod Death Run(atention), and over 2-3 minutes, locks server. What is the problem ? I use version 2.27

Thaks you for your help !

BorJomi13/01/2011 21:01

test 2.28

BorJomi14/01/2011 13:23

Update for php 2.2 by Light

* Fixed some bugs with mysql
* Added admin panel. Allows deletion of player or player jump. You can add admin in config.php

zahgelu14/01/2011 15:08(edited 14/01/2011 15:11)

It seems to work, i hope not to be problems.

BorJomi ?

You are first person, which delight me with this plugin. You are incredible. :)

perd0 mapper14/01/2011 23:53

hey, its possible to disable all the player's commands in this plugin? it's also possible to disable top15 tables?

coz im looking for lj stats plugin i would put on public server and i want it to look as much common as plugin on xj open beta server.

BorJomi15/01/2011 01:30

removing players cmd posible only if you modded sma, about tops - just turn of uq_jumpstats_tops.amxx and set all cvars related with saving tops to 0

FigNuts17/01/2011 22:45

Hm. Not sure if it is another plugin causing this, or my version of jumpstats.

I like turning on AA for SCJ, but for some reason I can't. The CVAR is there, but its not linked to the engine to change air accelerate.

This is my 3rd party plugin list.

prokreedz.amxx
goto_lj2.amxx
uq_jumpstats.amxx
uq_jumpstats_tops.amxx
kz_start.amxx
weapon_utilitys.amxx
measure.amxx
mpbhops.amxx
xj_timer.amxx
kz_buttonsloc.amxx

BorJomi17/01/2011 23:22(edited 17/01/2011 23:23)

what cvar you try changing? and where?

try set kz_uq_airaccelerate 1 in config file of stats, and then restart map(server)

FigNuts17/01/2011 23:34

Well yeah, I forgot to mention that.

In console, that command doesn't work.

If I open the config.cfg file in the uq_jumpstats folder and change it, then restart the server/change map, it will change to what I put it to.

Do I have to do that everytime I want to change AA?

BorJomi18/01/2011 01:48(edited 18/01/2011 01:53)

yep, I remove changing cvar in real time by console (for better optimization) since v2.16

FigNuts18/01/2011 04:00(edited 18/01/2011 05:12)

-scratch-

just commented out the legal settings portion of the plugin.

Works now

Page 30 of 37

Please log in to post replies.