kreedz bot player

09/07/2010 11:57
Page 3 of 3

Yeah I can't wait to try his plugin out man, been waiting for this since '10

gladius02/03/2015 05:18(edited 02/03/2015 05:20)

I already made 2 bots:

1.- It works with your own run, you need accept demo to be saved then you are able to playback that run. You can replay your best run and your last run (both need to be saved as far)

2.- It works with World Records even such maps with more than one record, but there is a fucking tricky job before you could replay it. You must use a 3th program to convert .dem file into a readable one and then you need to upload that file into your server and now you are ready to playback. So I'm current working in a method that will work directly with .dem files (I hope I can do that)

Nokkan02/03/2015 11:10

Good luck gladius!

eightbO VIP02/03/2015 12:51

good luck, cool idea i was amazed when i first saw this bot replay ghost in cs:go but i just assumed it was never possible in HL Engine or it would have already been created. guess i was too naive

VNS Banned Comment Banned Submit Banned02/03/2015 13:04(edited 02/03/2015 13:04)

sounds amazing

I would even care to do this fucking tricky job to make it happen

come back soon with your shit man

yea downloading and doing that stuff that u described sounds pretty good either way to get a ghostbot:)

PepoMerca11/03/2015 03:22

bot could be the record holder, it would be easier for players to see what they can improve

Page 3 of 3

Please log in to post replies.