Champions league 2010/2011 Winner

Started by akM
24/09/2010 17:47
Page 12 of 17
200608/03/2011 18:08(edited 08/03/2011 18:08)

i'm not the only one who can define the truth, it's not my fault that there are proofs.

so, I don't define the truth, the proofs that exist, define it

akM08/03/2011 20:12

Originally posted by KZRA|Cypek
Originally posted by 2006
lulz why u hating barca? and since when barca is shit?


Since they are fanatics + retards, can't loose, cry about loose so hard, shit fans and many other things, so since they are?


wooow??? wtf dude LOLUMAD

jokeruz08/03/2011 21:20

Arsenal - Barcelona yeah biatch

CamelCloudrecord holder08/03/2011 21:21(edited 08/03/2011 21:22)

Originally posted by akM
Originally posted by KZRA|Cypek
Originally posted by 2006
lulz why u hating barca? and since when barca is shit?


Since they are fanatics + retards, can't loose, cry about loose so hard, shit fans and many other things, so since they are?


wooow??? wtf dude LOLUMAD


my trollsense is tingling

200608/03/2011 21:36(edited 08/03/2011 21:37)

1-0 Barca

CYPEK OHIIIIIIIIII

Cypek08/03/2011 22:20

Originally posted by 2006
1-0 Barca

CYPEK OHIIIIIIIIII


rage + troll?

200608/03/2011 22:39(edited 08/03/2011 22:44)

ye, i am raging cuz Barca r winning atm. nice logic! :)

how ru btw? 3-1

akM08/03/2011 23:10

SUP barca ftw :)

gratz shaktar

barca 3 - 1 arsenal
shaktar 3 - 0 roma

Ggs`08/03/2011 23:17

Originally posted by akM
shaktar 3 - 0 roma


w00t?! :D

Cypek08/03/2011 23:30(edited 08/03/2011 23:30)

Originally posted by 2006
ye, i am raging cuz Barca r winning atm. nice logic! :)

how ru btw? 3-1


You definitelly troll dude :). I don't care about Aresnal loose, it's not my team, just wanted them to pwn shitlona but they failed. Let's wait for some another matches :).

200608/03/2011 23:31(edited 08/03/2011 23:32)

i troll? lulz how

still rofl @ u saying Barca r shit.. just face it, they reign European football nowadays :)

aftermatch-_-09/03/2011 00:25

Since Roma's ultras are known to be a knife guys there will be some ukrainians stabbed tonight fosho =D

InfinityBG09/03/2011 00:29

Doesn't metter whats happening with Milan, I believe in them and I always will. So kick that Tottenham asses gogogo

akM09/03/2011 00:34

Originally posted by KZRA|Cypek
Originally posted by 2006
ye, i am raging cuz Barca r winning atm. nice logic! :)

how ru btw? 3-1


You definitelly troll dude :). I don't care about Aresnal loose, it's not my team, just wanted them to pwn shitlona but they failed. Let's wait for some another matches :).


whats ur problem bro? Messi made u dizzy?

Cypek09/03/2011 00:46

Originally posted by akM
Originally posted by KZRA|Cypek
Originally posted by 2006
ye, i am raging cuz Barca r winning atm. nice logic! :)

how ru btw? 3-1


You definitelly troll dude :). I don't care about Aresnal loose, it's not my team, just wanted them to pwn shitlona but they failed. Let's wait for some another matches :).


whats ur problem bro? Messi made u dizzy?


rotfl dude I haven't even seen this match so stfu

actepukc^09/03/2011 08:58

brilliant match at Nou Camp beautiful and fully deserved victory for Barcelona I'm pleased by the fact that that Barcelona continues forward in the fight :)

Also congratz the team of Shaktar victory against Roma.

NOEL09/03/2011 09:09

Shaktar srsly surprised me, great team. Interesting football, hope they make it far.
Barca-Arsenal was meh to me, red card was unfair, penalty was fine, after that I don't think ANY team would be able to turn the match around. Messi's lop was one of the best goals ive seen in a looooong time. Fucking lol'd @ Bendtner's first touch on arsenals last "chance".

akM09/03/2011 12:34(edited 09/03/2011 12:36)

Originally posted by KZRA|Cypek
Originally posted by akM
Originally posted by KZRA|Cypek
Originally posted by 2006
ye, i am raging cuz Barca r winning atm. nice logic! :)

how ru btw? 3-1


You definitelly troll dude :). I don't care about Aresnal loose, it's not my team, just wanted them to pwn shitlona but they failed. Let's wait for some another matches :).


whats ur problem bro? Messi made u dizzy?


rotfl dude I haven't even seen this match so stfu


ur an admin? lal. Just leave this topic and don't come back before u have something usefull too say. kk thnxbaiiiiiiii

Noel ur right, shaktar played strong and made some nice goals. Esp the 2nd was uber technical made. Roma played dirty tho, unbelievable.

Games today (wednesday)
Schalke 04 - Valencia
Tottenham Hotspur - AC Milan

predictions:
1-2
2-1

Too bad I can't watch the games cuz I gotta train >
200609/03/2011 12:41(edited 09/03/2011 12:45)

i predict:
1-2 for both matches

@InfinityBG i'm with u BRO

DiDo-Grecord holder09/03/2011 16:37(edited 09/03/2011 16:37)

nice predictions akM mine are the same :P

Page 12 of 17

Please log in to post replies.