Champions league 2010/2011 Winner

Started by akM
24/09/2010 17:47
Page 13 of 17
CamelCloudrecord holder09/03/2011 16:50

Change your name to "troll", CypeK.

200609/03/2011 16:50

Change your name to "troll", CypeK.

zhady Tournament #216/03/2011 02:11

pang inter 2-3!

200616/03/2011 08:41

ye sick match, dunno how Bayern managed to screw it up for them.. gj Inter tho

also Man Utd won 2-1 against Marseille

actepukc^16/03/2011 11:04

Congratulations to the team Man.Utd deservedly continue forward in the tournament. but I personally watched more game between Bayern Muchen - Internazionale there was full of intrigue :D but players of Inter Inter players again showed the German grand that are good. Congratz Internazionale <3

akM16/03/2011 12:05

Bayern missed so many chances omagat. Lucky inter haha

Today:
Madrid - Lyon
Chelsea - Kopenhvn

Predictions:
1-2
2-0

hope madrid will lose!

actepukc^16/03/2011 13:13

Originally posted by akM
Bayern missed so many chances omagat. Lucky inter haha

Today:
Madrid - Lyon
Chelsea - Kopenhvn

Predictions:
1-2
2-0

hope madrid will lose!


I think Lyon have no chance of Santiago Bernabeu and Real Madrid will go ahead but well see akM :D

DiDo-Grecord holder16/03/2011 13:57

0:1 for lyon no doubt real are so lame lol aCTEPuKC|FTW did u watched the previous match ... real had 2 or 3 attacks and also lyon have never lost vs real :)

actepukc^16/03/2011 14:11

dude just I said that would not be easy to Lyon in Spain this is i like both teams. :)

200616/03/2011 14:21

haha dido, u know a lot!

PepoMerca16/03/2011 22:39

real 3 lyon 0

akM16/03/2011 23:06

hehe madrid nice win. didnt watch the game but i guess lyon didnt do anything at all?

Chelsea - kopenhvn uber boring game..

actepukc^17/03/2011 09:20

Congratulations to the team Real Madrid for this nice won :) CHELSEA !!!

shNzrecord holder Tournament #217/03/2011 09:48

Originally posted by DiDo-G
0:1 for lyon no doubt real are so lame lol aCTEPuKC|FTW did u watched the previous match ... real had 2 or 3 attacks and also lyon have never lost vs real :)



:D

sbzvln Tournament #217/03/2011 13:41

Finally Real Madrid made it to the quarter finals again, actually even by beating the Lyon curse :D Hopefully Real doesnt get to play Barcelona already, that would mean they have to play 4 times against each other within 2 weeks.

actepukc^17/03/2011 14:29(edited 17/03/2011 14:30)

hello sbzvln :D

Well said by your side.

akM18/03/2011 12:09(edited 18/03/2011 12:22)

CL Draw atm. update later

Real Madrid - Tottenham Hotspurs
Chelsea FC - Manchester United
FC Barcelona - Shaktar Donetsk
Internazionale - Schalke 04

My predictions:
Real win
vs
Barca win

Manchester win
vs
Inter win

Barca - Real: Barca win
Manchester - Inter: Manchester win

Barca - Manchester: Barca win CL

beg1ner 1337¼18/03/2011 13:36

@akM why do you hate Madrid so much ? I think that the final is gonna be barca - man utd but i hope real gets to the final...

sbzvln Tournament #218/03/2011 13:44(edited 18/03/2011 13:44)

Because he supports Barcelona. As I support Real I hate Barca :D

akM18/03/2011 13:49

Originally posted by beg1ner 1337¼
@akM why do you hate Madrid so much ? I think that the final is gonna be barca - man utd but i hope real gets to the final...


I'm a pure barca fan since I was born and Im also a Catalan. Meaning; hate Madrid.

Page 13 of 17

Please log in to post replies.