Afterjump?

Started by gizpo_O
27/11/2010 18:31
Page 2 of 4
gizpo_O28/11/2010 12:54

Originally posted by Nukk
old technique and not good for kz ;(


Actually it's pretty useful in kz, I'm not gonna explain why cause everyone will gets it by himself

FLP28/11/2010 13:24

Originally posted by Nukk
old technique and not good for kz ;(

watch some shNz's demos ;)

MJK28/11/2010 13:34

I think braian was doing this technique in a movie x_X

nikksan28/11/2010 14:54


shNz does it in a lot of his demos in order to skip some small bhop blocks
recently I was jumping using this way but its too hard for me,I cant get any pre

nobody^28/11/2010 17:13

Exactly, with this technique u could save some precious mili seconds in some maps.

theddy28/11/2010 17:34

Originally posted by Grrr
When u do such dducks after jumping, u have more time between the first +jump, and second +jump - which means that fuser2 doesn't affects u so much, so u have more height/jumptime than normal sbhop, but less than normal jump. Also I've calculated that u need 28 dducks to get normal height - which means that u'r distance would be equal to the CJ/MCJ ones. And sry, but its old for me :P


Could you pm me please? I got some questions bout something :p

DiDo-Grecord holder28/11/2010 17:44

Almost every recordholder uses it nowdays lol

SUBWAYZ28/11/2010 19:48

It's nice way to do jumps, but it's also pretty obivious if you just understand the facts. Thanks for sharing!

burnhouse28/11/2010 21:06

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7qpcNwB_NA short clip made by me (quality sux dunno why:( )

Juice29/11/2010 15:37

iiN used it on de_cbble in "iiN your face" movie :D

qewi29/11/2010 15:45

I don't really get this thread, it doesn't change anything if your doing it on hj blocks instead of lj blocks. And it doesn't get you as far as a cj since you're still affected by the jump you just made (you're not jumping as high as normally). I don't know exactly how many ducks would be needed but Grrr said 28 earlier in the thread, and I guess he knows what he's talking about :-)

gizpo_O29/11/2010 16:17

Guys it's not a big deal lol, I just did a question and was curious how much you can gain length with that style, nothing more. Thats great addition in tjs (imo) and hopefully we can see more trickjumps made with different styles / techniques.

The point wasn't to get longer than with cj, and I decided to stay on hj blocks since it's easier than on lj blocks (imo).

nobody^29/11/2010 18:05

You're right, Gizpo. I think this technique is more for a "showoff" in some movies.

SUBWAYZ29/11/2010 20:06(edited 29/11/2010 20:07)

Agree with gizpo, it's nice as a style! It's basicly drop bj / sbj (jump from higher platform to lower and jump when previous jump still effects.) :)
[blockquote]Actually it's pretty useful in kz, I'm not gonna explain why cause everyone will gets it by himself[/blockquote]
Also agree, useful in example places with little space + sbj needed. (using the technique for gaining more height -> greater distance in the end)

VErzuZ29/11/2010 21:45

Maybe sc´s like the one on kz_kzsca_cavemine will be possible with this technique.

zythH^ moviemaker29/11/2010 23:44

Originally posted by MJK
I think braian was doing this technique in a movie x_X


Brian the movie 3
map-streebl0ck

kyser30/11/2010 01:30

its a nice and usefull jump.. lot of shnz demos have this technique... and yeh, im curious too, how long can u jump with this "afterjump" ?

Jonde30/11/2010 05:29

Originally posted by kyser
its a nice and usefull jump.. lot of shnz demos have this technique... and yeh, im curious too, how long can u jump with this "afterjump" ?


With 1 doubleduck, 260ish maybe.

theddy30/11/2010 08:28

255 max imo.I did 254stats with 298 pre

kREWAN30/11/2010 18:46

I'd say more, rather 260 or very close to it :) With an perfection of course.

Page 2 of 4

Please log in to post replies.