Afterjump?

Started by gizpo_O
27/11/2010 18:31
Page 4 of 4
jigsaw13/10/2016 22:17

keep this thread alive! :P
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/433861180666285164/CEDC4DECD9A6AA793451FDAC6F1F71AD579D232B/

trickster^13/10/2016 22:43

can someone upload it on yt?

jigsaw13/10/2016 23:13(edited 31/10/2016 00:34)

smth like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oG9dM4NRhA 250 theddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAnTXuLdl4g 250 flemeqa
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d6Ok4R3yNA 250 datslk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZptT5gpgKQ 250 aLANbb
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbmBUnAqLMc 252 scj after jump insprate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TuWpIhOPI4 253 Hitlooser
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SVNfF1ygpU 253 JigSaW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUOJpMjv_Jg 254 Noel with 4 ducks

and my demo if smb interesting https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_WGry1XQWeDNmFKOWlLLU56cFk

rawerecord holder Tournament #114/10/2016 01:50

Originally posted by Jig'SaW
smth like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oG9dM4NRhA 250 theddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAnTXuLdl4g 250 flemeqa
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d6Ok4R3yNA 250 datslk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZptT5gpgKQ 250 aLANbb
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbmBUnAqLMc 252 scj after jump insprate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TuWpIhOPI4 253 Hitlooser
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUOJpMjv_Jg 254 Noel with 4 ducks

and my demo if smb interesting https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_WGry1XQWeDQmtiU3MwLVRsSkE


Awesome videos, but I was 1 view too early :(

http://imgur.com/GKYy83c

jigsaw14/10/2016 02:18

and 256 on de_inferno scj after jump by iNsprate https://youtu.be/-uMz7FCEsMQ?t=2m18s

Wh1te BearD^^14/10/2016 04:45

Originally posted by Jig'SaW
and 256 on de_inferno scj after jump by iNsprate https://youtu.be/-uMz7FCEsMQ?t=2m18s

I'm pretty sure that Normal after-jump is different than Stand-up after-jump, I used to like doing them a lot just because I can do some Tj's around it, but if you are going to put a record for it, u might wanna separate them, cuz I feel stand-up has more distance advantage since it is "Stand-up".

https://youtu.be/LirjFBHmc-U?t=1m56s
I'm not sure how much distance I did there but definitely was more than 252+ (Normal After-jump)

p0ker Tournament #2 VIP14/10/2016 15:57(edited 14/10/2016 15:58)

the 254 aj by noel is stupid because the height effect of the afterjump disappears after the third duck, which also means that if you get 299 pre at the third or fourth duck (Not sure which exactly) you can get a 270 stats as easily as normal dcj/mcj

And as far as i know there is difference between saj and aj (id like to use this abbreviation more of these two cuz its faster) The standup aj gives you advantatge over the normal aj just like the difference between sbj and bj.
Thats why you can jump more with saj. At least thats what i know after certain conversation with people that understand well the concept of AJ and also are capable of performing it.

jigsaw15/10/2016 02:08

well.. bdsm challenge: who can record 240 double standup countjump after jump with p90 sideways :P

Originally posted by Jig'SaW
well.. bdsm challenge: who can record 240 double standup countjump after jump with p90 sideways :P


should be ez

jigsaw16/10/2016 16:17

try it)

btw 251 afterjump http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=781981868

jigsaw16/10/2016 23:43

and 253 now http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=782324804

Wh1te BearD^^20/10/2016 09:03(edited 20/10/2016 09:04)

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/243584730417567539/EAF416E78F178658FD72D553532F7547B7B7E38D/
apparently it was ~ 254 block
from the old movie : art of ability by nestea

Page 4 of 4

Please log in to post replies.