Afterjump?

Started by gizpo_O
27/11/2010 18:31
Page 3 of 4
nobody^30/11/2010 20:03

Originally posted by kREWAN
I'd say more, rather 260 or very close to it :) With an perfection of course.

SUBWAYZ30/11/2010 20:49

Weeeell, basicly if the first jump is longer the distance of the second jump increses. So theddys demo has kind of little airtime in first jump, so it can be improved basicly.? I bet 260+ is poss!

nobody^30/11/2010 20:59

Originally posted by SUBWAYZ
Weeeell, basicly if the first jump is longer the distance of the second jump increses. So theddys demo has kind of little airtime in first jump, so it can be improved basicly.? I bet 260+ is poss!

Can u explain to me, why if the first jump is longer u will get more distance on the second? :)

WqkO01/12/2010 00:08(edited 01/12/2010 00:10)

I've discovered this technique by myself about 6 months ago and tried it a lot, cause actually it's considered as a bhop on some HNS servers, and I found this technique pretty interesting and nice looking.

So, in 100aa ofc, I can say you that with one duck, you can reach 250 - 255 and with a spin double duck (looks fucking nice ^^) I made 255+ !
However, a spin double duck "after jump" seems impossible in 10aa. :B

SUBWAYZ01/12/2010 07:42

Originally posted by nobody^
Originally posted by SUBWAYZ
Weeeell, basicly if the first jump is longer the distance of the second jump increses. So theddys demo has kind of little airtime in first jump, so it can be improved basicly.? I bet 260+ is poss!

Can u explain to me, why if the first jump is longer u will get more distance on the second? :)

The reason is amount of frames changing between jumps so the height lose won't effect as much. Someone could clear me up if i'm wrong or correct!

qewi01/12/2010 09:17

Originally posted by SUBWAYZ
Originally posted by nobody^
Originally posted by SUBWAYZ
Weeeell, basicly if the first jump is longer the distance of the second jump increses. So theddys demo has kind of little airtime in first jump, so it can be improved basicly.? I bet 260+ is poss!

Can u explain to me, why if the first jump is longer u will get more distance on the second? :)

The reason is amount of frames changing between jumps so the height lose won't effect as much. Someone could clear me up if i'm wrong or correct!

Pure bullshit, the distance of the first jump doesn't affect the second jump. It doesn't matter how far you jump, the airtime doesn't change.

SUBWAYZ01/12/2010 11:18

You might be right, dno. Why so offensive tone qewi?

Grrr06/12/2010 15:43

Originally posted by qewi
Originally posted by SUBWAYZ
Originally posted by nobody^
Originally posted by SUBWAYZ
Weeeell, basicly if the first jump is longer the distance of the second jump increses. So theddys demo has kind of little airtime in first jump, so it can be improved basicly.? I bet 260+ is poss!

Can u explain to me, why if the first jump is longer u will get more distance on the second? :)

The reason is amount of frames changing between jumps so the height lose won't effect as much. Someone could clear me up if i'm wrong or correct!

Pure bullshit, the distance of the first jump doesn't affect the second jump. It doesn't matter how far you jump, the airtime doesn't change.


SUBWAYZ's first post is wrong, but in the 2nd hes right - the variable height of the 2nd jump depents of the amount of frames between the 2 jump commands, which I guess is called fuser2.

SUBWAYZ06/12/2010 16:45

That was the fact that I was trying to clear out, thx for reply!

Torex-):-D moviemaker07/12/2010 20:01

i was doing smth similar on 100aahns and ive found(actually i didnt, just saw few ppl doing it) that if u bhop and do 2ducks with standup afterjump will get full jump height and in that way i was able to bhop in rooftops @redroof from first roof to second doing 2ducks at end and continue my bhop on second roof, but dno how it affects simple ducks

twistedVoid20/12/2010 10:10

Sorry, but old for me. Never really thought of it as a "new technic" since you basicly just jump into a CJ...

Juice20/12/2010 12:06

Originally posted by twistedVoid
Sorry, but old for me. Never really thought of it as a "new technic" since you basicly just jump into a CJ...

not exactly.. :P

Jay J Ise20/12/2010 12:54(edited 20/12/2010 13:11)

265 block afterjump made by me with 271 stats

-Link Removed-

Jay J Ise20/12/2010 12:55

after 3 ducks u get normal jump heigh so qewi pls stop think ur smart

SUBWAYZ20/12/2010 12:59(edited 20/12/2010 13:11)

Originally posted by Jay J Ise
265 block afterjump made by me with 271 stats

-link removed-

the demo seem to be slowmo'd or something.

Jay J Ise20/12/2010 13:03

then ur totaly wrong

twistedVoid20/12/2010 13:15

Originally posted by Juice ._.
Originally posted by twistedVoid
Sorry, but old for me. Never really thought of it as a "new technic" since you basicly just jump into a CJ...

not exactly.. :P

Then please, explain it to me.

SUBWAYZ20/12/2010 13:25

Originally posted by twistedVoid
Originally posted by Juice ._.
Originally posted by twistedVoid
Sorry, but old for me. Never really thought of it as a "new technic" since you basicly just jump into a CJ...

not exactly.. :P

Then please, explain it to me.

Jump before your "CJ" makes your "CJ" lower in height. Anyway it's not a new technique.

nobody^20/12/2010 15:16

I dont know why, but when I try to crouch after the first jump I lose my speed, is that because of my timing?

theddy20/12/2010 18:02(edited 20/12/2010 18:03)

Originally posted by nobody^
I dont know why, but when I try to crouch after the first jump I lose my speed, is that because of my timing?


Yes it is. You need to practice to get it, or you need just luck :p its kinda random

Page 3 of 4

Please log in to post replies.