Happy New Year [FINISHED]

Started by Nukk
10/12/2010 20:15
Read-Only
Page 1 of 3
Nukk10/12/2010 20:15(edited 23/12/2010 08:54)

Happy New Year


    Project status: FINISHED

    Type of the movie: Movie about several players

    Project Description: It will be about New Year ofcourse and atmosphere too New Year's

    Moviemaking facts: I use HLAE Sony Vegas Adobe After Effects Cinema 4D The source fps are 200-600.Codec x264,bitrate (i use programm with autobitrate,not legion.)

    Requests:-

    Screenshots: 1update : http://img510.imageshack.us/f/25738444.png/ http://img405.imageshack.us/i/82233167.png/
    2 update : http://img130.imageshack.us/i/82259127.png/ http://img697.imageshack.us/i/29979263.png/
    3 update : http://img703.imageshack.us/i/17127278.png/ http://img405.imageshack.us/i/93186801.png/
    4 update http://img443.imageshack.us/i/85590599.png/
    http://img510.imageshack.us/i/89118500.png/
    5 update : http://img34.imageshack.us/i/36237650.png/
    6 update http://img34.imageshack.us/i/36237650.png/ http://img96.imageshack.us/i/92795565.png/

7 update : http://img151.imageshack.us/i/44722038.png/

How about not hard but kinda New Jumps ? : |

jigsaw10/12/2010 20:43

how many demos do you need? 1-2 or 10-15?

Nukk10/12/2010 20:51(edited 10/12/2010 20:51)

see description of the thread

CamelCloudrecord holder10/12/2010 21:37

I'd rather see new and average jumps than old and hard jumps as Phinx mentioned.

nobody^11/12/2010 09:33

Originally posted by CamelCloud
I'd rather see new and average jumps than old and hard jumps as Phinx mentioned.

Nukk11/12/2010 09:53

my pm just waiting for demos!

nobody^11/12/2010 09:59

I have already sent you some, have u saw them?!;)

Nukk11/12/2010 10:10

ye ofc,thanks u

nobody^11/12/2010 10:29(edited 11/12/2010 10:29)

No problem, hope u like them. I know they aren't that hard but I think they are new.

Nukk11/12/2010 11:31

why do you show her all the demos? I'm sorry, but now I have these demos will not accept.
DEMOS WILL BE ACCEPT ONLY IN PM.

Ackn_11/12/2010 14:32(edited 11/12/2010 14:32)

(i sended u demos on pm).Btw left down put the name and the flag of his country

Looks Good : o

Nukk11/12/2010 18:51(edited 11/12/2010 18:53)

screenshot & project status updated.
WAITING FOR MORE DEMOS!

nobody^11/12/2010 20:19(edited 11/12/2010 20:24)

I think the colours are too dark for a christmas movie. The atmosphere must be more-warm and the colours should be brighter . Just an opinion. :)

Nukk11/12/2010 20:34

New Year begins at night, exactly at 00-00. what do you think the night is very bright? and I do not understand why the colors should be warmer, except winter is warm?

CamelCloudrecord holder11/12/2010 21:51

Make sure the CC Snow or CC Particle World effect you are using is inside of a mask, or else it'll take the main focus out of the movie, which are the jumps. Just a tip. Looks good :)

Marshall11/12/2010 22:21

looking forward to this movie, colors looks nice

Dilap11/12/2010 22:43

i have one demo on de_ map can i send it tomorrow?

Nukk12/12/2010 07:13

^ np
more screenshots added.

Page 1 of 3