Happy New Year [FINISHED]

Started by Nukk
10/12/2010 20:15
Read-Only
Page 2 of 3
OFFBEAT12/12/2010 11:51

Nukk, looks neat on screenshots. And i agree with CamelCloud about the jumps.

nobody^12/12/2010 12:11

oO man you work freaking fast on this project.

Marshall12/12/2010 12:17(edited 12/12/2010 12:17)

everything looks fine, just too bad jumps are just in standart maps :(,

nobody^12/12/2010 12:24

I prefer new and not so hard jumps in standart maps. I am really bored of seeing old jumps with heavier weapons.

Nukk12/12/2010 12:32

I work very quickly because I have exams soon, if I do not finish the project before the exams, then I do not finish it this year

Mittelfinger14/12/2010 11:56

A new year miracle you must bring for us!

Nukk14/12/2010 17:39

project status updated!

Nukk15/12/2010 11:34

more added

Mittelfinger15/12/2010 14:27(edited 15/12/2010 21:14)

Tell us the names of those bitches who will starring in.

Nukk16/12/2010 10:45

santa only

pLaguE^16/12/2010 15:01

looks sweet

Nukk19/12/2010 16:09(edited 19/12/2010 16:09)

project status updated.

unBreakS19/12/2010 16:16

we want some new screens :D

nobody^20/12/2010 15:04

Be patient unBreakS.

Nukk20/12/2010 15:52

i deleted some demos because they dont fit into the song, dont be offended if u dont see myself in this movie..sry

nobody^20/12/2010 21:47

Probably mine. ^^

Nukk21/12/2010 11:02(edited 21/12/2010 11:07)

last update for screenshots and status, coming soon for render

theddy21/12/2010 11:14(edited 21/12/2010 11:21)

I can see only old jumps in those screenshots? I hope you prove me wrong :(
GL

Mittelfinger21/12/2010 12:49

My demos fits with everything. Don't fuck with me!

nobody^21/12/2010 20:36

I still think my demos fit with it too, and I think my jumps are new. lol Dont let me down, Nukk. :D

Page 2 of 3