Happy New Year [FINISHED]

Started by Nukk
10/12/2010 20:15
Read-Only
Page 3 of 3
Nukk21/12/2010 21:42

I do not want to say it now, you'll see for yourself. new tricks is not important in my opinion. advance no offense

nobody^21/12/2010 21:46(edited 21/12/2010 21:47)

Originally posted by Nukk
new tricks is not important in my opinion.

Say whut?!

You are teh boss so u decide.

Nukk21/12/2010 21:48

I had to make a choice between the old and new but complicated but it is too easy

nobody^21/12/2010 21:53

Originally posted by CamelCloud
I'd rather see new and average jumps than old and hard jumps as Phinx mentioned.

FLP22/12/2010 20:45

Nukk check your pm

200622/12/2010 20:48

Well, the pictures look quite similar, with the same colors and the snow effect. Nevertheless I'm expecting a good one. Hope to see it soon. :)

Nukk23/12/2010 08:55

it's a finished

mmmsas23/12/2010 13:57

it would be cool if u upload it on utube :)))))) FASTER!!!!@!!!!!!! NOW

CamelCloudrecord holder23/12/2010 14:03

He's probably going to submit it to XJ on new year eve :P

Nukk23/12/2010 14:33

no,it's uploading now

Charly.0s23/12/2010 14:35

gj nukk, waiting for the clip =)

Page 3 of 3