Longjumps limit
lj and cj wont be beaten i think this is the limit ;]
dcj - 273 for sure, or maybe 274
sbj - 249 100%
hj - 246
lj - 258
cj -270~271
dcj -274~275
bj - 248~249
hj 247
I wonder if kreedzing still exists in 5 years,people will look at our answers now and laugh hard about our stupidity. ;D
258+ lj stats done, then 258 block lj
250+ sbj stats done, then 250 block sbj
271+ stats cj done, then 271 block cj
274+ stats dcj done, then 274 block dcj
hj limit is 246, I think
P.S.
LJ - 256
HJ - 243
BhopLJ - 245
most popular answers at 2006-2007 :D
No limits
I wanna see proofs RR (esp. 258lj and 250sbj) gief demoz
ofc limited
lj 259
bhop 250
cj 272
dcj 275
hj 247
Didn't NumB mentioned something about a 18 units landbug? So the LJ rec would be like 265
i think he mean 18 units on z-axis, and its bug in his ljstats..
Originally posted by jack frogDidn't NumB mentioned something about a 18 units landbug? So the LJ rec would be like 265
I forgot about that, i actually saw a demo by nympho(?) that did 255(or 254) with 22x stats or something like that.He bhop'd right after he "landed" on the block o.O
Originally posted by Cola^No limits
I wanna see proofs RR (esp. 258lj and 250sbj) gief demoz
I just saw screens from famous jumpers with 258+ lj stats and 250+ sbj stats. I haven't demos.
Longjump: 258
Highjump: 247
Countjump: 272
Double countjump: 276
Standup bhop; 251
Originally posted by Krzywyofc limited
lj 259
bhop 250
cj 272
dcj 275
hj 247
+2
Originally posted by theddyOriginally posted by jack frogDidn't NumB mentioned something about a 18 units landbug? So the LJ rec would be like 265
I forgot about that, i actually saw a demo by nympho(?) that did 255(or 254) with 22x stats or something like that.He bhop'd right after he "landed" on the block o.O
yeah if u keep the demo give it to me cuz i lost it with my old windows i wanna see it again ;d
That was then, this is now. Ok nympho, try to jump your current CJ record +18 and do the landbug :D
LJ 258
CJ 271
DCJ 274
WJ 274
BHOP 249
HJ 248
Originally posted by PU9makerLJ 258
CJ 271
DCJ 274
WJ 274
BHOP 249
HJ 248
y, poss mb with sbj
its crazy reading from the very first post on this thread cus the predictions to the present day are freaky, so maybe 2/3 years from now 259 lj .
Originally posted by PU9makerLJ 258
CJ 271
DCJ 274
WJ 274
BHOP 249
HJ 248
Originally posted by JocAOriginally posted by PU9makerLJ 258
CJ 271
DCJ 274
WJ 274
BHOP 249
HJ 248
y, poss mb with sbj
ye akseon did it
Originally posted by dx^Originally posted by JocAOriginally posted by PU9makerLJ 258
CJ 271
DCJ 274
WJ 274
BHOP 249
HJ 248
y, poss mb with sbj
ye akseon did it
candEE also.
Please log in to post replies.