Longjumps limit
Originally posted by -SLip-Originally posted by dx^Originally posted by JocAOriginally posted by PU9makerLJ 258
CJ 271
DCJ 274
WJ 274
BHOP 249
HJ 248
y, poss mb with sbj
ye akseon did it
candEE also.
Neo[a] also
me also
Originally posted by c-walker`me also
on lj block not hj
Seriously, do you think there is a limit? If the kz scene will stay alive for 5 more years, I think DCJ 281 will be done.
Lol.. I think you don't realise the possibilities of stats and strafes.. About 276 dcj is the highest limit ever possible.
What u mean? 4 years ago people thought 265 CJ would be the limit, today we're near 270.
Well jack frog,I'm just assuming now we have an idea what's the limit in theory. Back then there was less people playing,having less experience at all.
Originally posted by jack frogSeriously, do you think there is a limit? If the kz scene will stay alive for 5 more years, I think DCJ 281 will be done.
Doubt it, if you don't come up with some new technique. :]
The question here really isn't if there is an LJ limit or not, it is easy to see what it would be given current knowledge of techniques. The question is if there are any techniques left undiscovered that could push the limit further. I would say this is unlikely because KZ has been played a long time now.
Given current techniques, I think we have already hit the limit on LJ, HJ, CJ, and DCJ. The only limit we haven't hit is bhoplj and that's only if you count HJ/LJ blocks.
It is perhaps theoretically possible to get 1 more unit that the limit on LJ/HJ/CJ/DCJ, but in practice, I don't see it happening.
actually u can reach ~259 lj stats with humanlike stats or 275 mcj so.. its hard to say is there a limit
But something like 270+ LJ seems very unrealistic, at least using the "normal" technique. I think 275 MCJ is possible for sure though.
Originally posted by jack frogSeriously, do you think there is a limit? If the kz scene will stay alive for 5 more years, I think DCJ 281 will be done.
this is the true mans,
At 5 years ago, if you make 240 you are a god, today if you make 257 you are god
and for next 5 years some guy can make 260 lj for sure, the skill level is
higher all days
sorry for my english
ofc exist one limit but nowadays isn't known
Originally posted by zythH^this is the true mans,
At 5 years ago, if you make 240 you are a god, today if you make 257 you are god
and for next 5 years some guy can make 260 lj for sure, the skill level is
higher all days
sorry for my english
ofc exist one limit but nowadays isn't known
Not really true at all. Look at the progression over time - the increase in units achieved is getting smaller and smaller. Over the past 2 years alone the LJ record has only increased one unit.
There must be someone to push it to the next level. Like T3dBundy, Bibo, oTcHeTo. But todays records are just incredible and I can't imagine anyone beating them anytime soon. CJ is dead, so is the LJ...
But we can't be sure at anything when it comes to longjumping. I mean, take a look at previous years when Bibo was the only one on 255 block. I thought no one will break it ever but I was wrong. Today 255 means nothing special at all. It's just the level of people skills always increases.
Originally posted by shnzThere must be someone to push it to the next level. Like T3dBundy, Bibo, oTcHeTo. But todays records are just incredible and I can't imagine anyone beating them anytime soon. CJ is dead, so is the LJ...
But we can't be sure at anything when it comes to longjumping. I mean, take a look at previous years when Bibo was the only one on 255 block. I thought no one will break it ever but I was wrong. Today 255 means nothing special at all. It's just the level of people skills always increases.
CJ is dead, cuz Avatar is banned and NFS is cheater, but now there are still banches of good one such as Playmate fame musaka....
and many pro ljer still fight 4 257, nympho fame sitika....
as rec increasing, the higher block is harder to beat. so hope KZ never DIE!!!! :D
Anyway, the limit MUST be. Today we see almost the maximum stats possible for players, who have no talent or gift, just trained skills. In the world live many superpeople with different shocking abilities, and for sure there can be a man who is able to do 15-17 good-gained strafes or more if he want, but no one of such superguys play kz for that moment.
15-17 strafes, sound possible maybe unworkable!!!
human hands or robot!!
Well, the limits won't be reached so soon. For example, IceVip can do 10-11 strafes, but they aren't so good now. Imagine that after some time, people will do perfect 11 strafes and pwn BIG blocks!
All of The Techniques Can be Improved and will be
Lj Id say 258 is totaly posible and some one will do it sooner or later .....
Hj is the Jump that will be improved alot id say 250 Hj will be done with the new Pre thing x_X Some one just needs to geek it and put in more time to it ..
SbJ - 250 Pos 4 Sure and i bet we will se some big blocks soon
DCJ MCJ - 275 .. 274 block for sure 275 mby x_X
Cj 270 POS 4 SurE eaven with some year(s) of geeking 271 ...
BTW Keep in mind when u say "In Few years there will be uber recs" That The players that are The best in theyr Techniques probably wont play Cs in 4-5 years ... So There will be new guys who will have to walk the path of 220-257 again and give in mutch time to reach the skill level for 258 ...
PS: There are alot of people that want to cheat the comunity and some day thay probably will do it so i am not sure if the recs 3 years from now will be man made skill jumps x_X its Sad
I am totally agree with that, if IceVip or someone else make 11 sync and gain strafes , the record will be improve soon :) ... maybe ljr with 12 perfect strafes, edge, and pre can be around ~264 block :)Originally posted by -SLip-Well, the limits won't be reached so soon. For example, IceVip can do 10-11 strafes, but they aren't so good now. Imagine that after some time, people will do perfect 11 strafes and pwn BIG blocks!
Please log in to post replies.