Longjumps limit

Started by riXplreR
20/11/2006 17:12
Page 18 of 23
SteeN^21/04/2011 12:54(edited 21/04/2011 12:54)

Originally posted by mARIOz
Originally posted by -SLip-
Well, the limits won't be reached so soon. For example, IceVip can do 10-11 strafes, but they aren't so good now. Imagine that after some time, people will do perfect 11 strafes and pwn BIG blocks!
I am totally agree with that, if IceVip or someone else make 11 sync and gain strafes , the record will be improve soon :) ... maybe ljr with 12 perfect strafes, edge, and pre can be around ~264 block :)


264? ofc not.

jigsaw21/04/2011 13:15

264.. lol! if some1 pwn 258 I'll call this guy God.

StenGah21/04/2011 13:40(edited 21/04/2011 13:40)

FoF. ;DDDD

HJ limit 248+(max 252 i guess)
Infinity did 244 block with 249stats on bkz , also i remember some1 did 240 hj block with 241 stats :)

FLP29/04/2011 17:47

lj 258
bj 249
cj 272
dcj 274
hj 258(in theory) but I am more for 255

dx^29/04/2011 17:51

hj 258? lol

Originally posted by FLP
lj 258
bj 249
cj 272
dcj 274
hj 258(in theory) but I am more for 255

ye 255 possible but hard :D

Tetriss29/04/2011 19:24

Imo in this days and known techniques (lj, sbj, dcj...) we can think and count only with better strafes. So if now are normal 8 strafes which the best longjumpers are performing, we can see the limits (failed 258, 274, 249,.. screenshots). Mby already in 2 years jumpers will do 10+ strafes like a normal performance, so stats will raise up, maximal +2 I think.

So till somebody will find a new technique, or simply some new movement in LJ, DCJ..., mby new spin or whatever, the records will be push up like a lot of ppl here already said - 259lj, 250sbj, 276dcj... Imo in this days is no way to think about 270lj. It WILL be possible, mby, mby even 290, but this is too crazy nowadays:)

aftermatch-_-29/04/2011 21:10

Recently I have improved my longjump record and I understood some stuff about the mechanics and how things work in LJ. It's possible to do 10+ strafes, but I think it's quite useless,because you can't really move your hand 10 times left and right to do them properly. So I think 258 LJ will be done and it'll be a permanent record. As for cj and dcj I can't say for sure, but I see it this way CJ - 270, DCJ - 274 block. As for bj I think it'll be 249.
Unfortunately, like I said in this thread http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?277243 I don't really feel the way i used to about new techniques and kz as a whole. I don't think there will be a new technique,because everything is discovered already. The only way for someone to break the boundaries of our well known community is to somehow overwhelm the 300+ pre barrier. Everybody have reached even 370 prestrafe. Imagine what would it be if there wasn't any slowdown after you see 300+ pre. I think this is the only way to improve all records.

Originally posted by aftermatch-_-
Recently I have improved my longjump record and I understood some stuff about the mechanics and how things work in LJ. It's possible to do 10+ strafes, but I think it's quite useless,because you can't really move your hand 10 times left and right to do them properly. So I think 258 LJ will be done and it'll be a permanent record. As for cj and dcj I can't say for sure, but I see it this way CJ - 270, DCJ - 274 block. As for bj I think it'll be 249.
Unfortunately, like I said in this thread http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?277243 I don't really feel the way i used to about new techniques and kz as a whole. I don't think there will be a new technique,because everything is discovered already. The only way for someone to break the boundaries of our well known community is to somehow overwhelm the 300+ pre barrier. Everybody have reached even 370 prestrafe. Imagine what would it be if there wasn't any slowdown after you see 300+ pre. I think this is the only way to improve all records.

I agree with what u said except one thing : some ppl did 259(9 strafes) ljstats as tOni so 259 lj block is 100 percent possible,

FLP29/04/2011 23:13

Originally posted by McL
Originally posted by aftermatch-_-
Recently I have improved my longjump record and I understood some stuff about the mechanics and how things work in LJ. It's possible to do 10+ strafes, but I think it's quite useless,because you can't really move your hand 10 times left and right to do them properly. So I think 258 LJ will be done and it'll be a permanent record. As for cj and dcj I can't say for sure, but I see it this way CJ - 270, DCJ - 274 block. As for bj I think it'll be 249.
Unfortunately, like I said in this thread http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?277243 I don't really feel the way i used to about new techniques and kz as a whole. I don't think there will be a new technique,because everything is discovered already. The only way for someone to break the boundaries of our well known community is to somehow overwhelm the 300+ pre barrier. Everybody have reached even 370 prestrafe. Imagine what would it be if there wasn't any slowdown after you see 300+ pre. I think this is the only way to improve all records.

I agree with what u said except one thing : some ppl did 259(9 strafes) ljstats as tOni so 259 lj block is 100 percent possible,

nobody did 259 stats on 10aa,to be specific nobody landed 258+ stats

shNzrecord holder Tournament #230/04/2011 07:42(edited 30/04/2011 07:43)

Originally posted by McL
I agree with what u said except one thing : some ppl did 259(9 strafes) ljstats as tOni so 259 lj block is 100 percent possible,


Can you please send me the demo of tOni's 259 stats? I'm just curious to see some 259 stats. It's the first time I hear that someone has made such an unbelievable thing. :O

Playmate30/04/2011 09:03(edited 30/04/2011 09:04)

Originally posted by shnz
Originally posted by McL
I agree with what u said except one thing : some ppl did 259(9 strafes) ljstats as tOni so 259 lj block is 100 percent possible,


Can you please send me the demo of tOni's 259 stats? I'm just curious to see some 259 stats. It's the first time I hear that someone has made such an unbelievable thing. :O

I'm 200% sure 259 haven't been done. If he got such stats, then they are completely bugged. And i guess you mean toni , not tOni

aftermatch-_-30/04/2011 12:53

Well I hardly believe someone will do it. 259 is just too much. I remember when someone did like 253-254 stats I thought he was a god. Nowadays people talk about landed 259 stats,lol it's just insane. Btw I've seen tOni (the swiss guy) in a movie or something doing 10 strafes with 257 stats - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2d5OGS-EoA not saying it's impossible, it's just too hard to do.

Playmate30/04/2011 13:15

Originally posted by aftermatch-_-
Well I hardly believe someone will do it. 259 is just too much. I remember when someone did like 253-254 stats I thought he was a god. Nowadays people talk about landed 259 stats,lol it's just insane. Btw I've seen tOni (the swiss guy) in a movie or something doing 10 strafes with 257 stats - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2d5OGS-EoA not saying it's impossible, it's just too hard to do.

No, it isn't swiss tOni in a movie, its toni

It`s just my opinion and i still think some1 will do 259.

jack frog30/04/2011 15:24

You're lying! It's the swiss tOni! :>>>

musaka30/04/2011 15:38

Originally posted by jack frog
You're lying! It's the swiss tOni! :>>>

nope

dx^02/05/2011 03:53

toni had sent me some demos I saw that he had twice 257stats with 9 strafe and he told me that its maximum was 258.5 stats

shNzrecord holder Tournament #202/05/2011 06:54

I can't say anything about HJ or LJ, but I'm pretty sure 275 is the limit for DCJ. 271 for CJ.

Page 18 of 23

Please log in to post replies.