CS: oteofof [RELEASED!]

Started by Nubz moviemaker
12/01/2011 23:22
Read-Only
Page 6 of 8
zythH^ moviemaker14/04/2011 10:47

99%? XD

Nubz moviemaker14/04/2011 14:39

Not really, I haven't still done the outro cus I've been busy and unmotivated but just hold on for the candy, guys ! =)

Sinzhns19/04/2011 11:01

otcheto and fof sir???:>:>:>

scmb19/04/2011 11:59

Originally posted by Sinzhns
otcheto and fof sir???:>:>:>


nice joke about otcheto.

Sinzhns19/04/2011 12:27

Originally posted by scmb
Originally posted by Sinzhns
otcheto and fof sir???:>:>:>


nice joke about otcheto.

And why is that supposed to be a joke?

yahabibii19/04/2011 13:13

waiting.. :)

Nubz moviemaker19/04/2011 15:20

oteofof release date: 19.4 - 20.4!!

ATM: I have almost done the outro, then I just need to render the movie and release it. Thank you for waiting and I hope that it was worth it.. so stay tuned it will be out soon!

DiENOS19/04/2011 15:43

Wow best news in this year :D ! cant wait !

jokeruz19/04/2011 16:19

can't wait can't wait can't wait, oh did it get released? can't wait can't wait is it 20.04 yet? can't wait XD

flaviooftw19/04/2011 22:02

nice screens m8 want to see it

zythH^ moviemaker19/04/2011 22:29

Originally posted by DiENOS
Wow best news in this year :D ! cant wait !

Nubz moviemaker20/04/2011 15:19(edited 20/04/2011 15:23)

[BAD NEWS]

The beta I rendered had some fails that I must fix before the release so it will take a few days more BUT here's a new screen to keep you tuned! http://i56.tinypic.com/wh0651.jpg

Nubz moviemaker20/04/2011 15:22

thank you

Nukk20/04/2011 15:26(edited 20/04/2011 15:29)

just xd

zythH^ moviemaker20/04/2011 15:26

sick screen shot :')

jokeruz20/04/2011 19:03

why so good screens?

StenGah22/04/2011 16:25

Ah man I want to see the movie now! Can't wait :S

zythH^ moviemaker25/04/2011 11:37

dead?

Nukk25/04/2011 11:43

already released 3 days ago

samps25/04/2011 12:06

??

Page 6 of 8