Your first memory of...

Started by Stabilot
18/03/2011 17:30
Page 1 of 77
Stabilot18/03/2011 17:30(edited 18/03/2011 17:38)

Simple game, if you remember the person above your own comment then write your first memory of that guy and try to write as much as you can, its only if you feel for it. It is fun to read where people met and so on.

So I wait for someone to write their first memory of me, then next person will write their first memory for the guy who posted above. Aint that hard!

chip18/03/2011 17:34(edited 18/03/2011 17:42)

Stabilot is someone who you just gotta love, but he eats the wrong sort of chips. I met him a long time ago, can't remember how long exactly, one some hide and seek server. He was quite a funny fella and we spoke and became friends pretty fast. Since then I've spoke to him at least once or twice every week, mainly since he's really fun and easy to speak to. We make conversations out of pretty much anything, or at least Stabilot does. When (many) other people try to do that it often gets boring or such, but Stabilot somehow makes many things more interesting and of course a lot more fun.

beuhnoix18/03/2011 17:37(edited 18/03/2011 17:38)
anaLchy18/03/2011 17:41

a good kz player

g0zirecord holder18/03/2011 18:15

kewl avatar and funny 4 first letters in nickname.

Ggs`18/03/2011 18:19(edited 18/03/2011 18:23)

newcomer, he is trying to be active on forum section and seems like this guy could be pro kreedz'er ;)

damn, I'm too slow ) I wrote about anaLchy :)

anyway, g0zi has very funny avatar! Personally I don't know anything about him :)

Stabilot18/03/2011 18:27

watched a movie with ggs and effor like 2 years ago? And I wanted to be like them and so on so I just kept on playing. Then from time to time they started to get back? And then i met Ggs on xj and started to know him more :)

Nukk18/03/2011 18:33

stabilot just positive dude,only positive comments about him :D

unBreakS18/03/2011 18:47

Hmm... i saw him in the forum ... he posted new year movie with LOW fps :D anywayz i havent personally meet him or play with him ..

nobody^18/03/2011 19:32

A skilled player who is really trying to improve. :)

Mathzz18/03/2011 21:29

Nodody has been really active in Jumps thread, Thats how I only know him :)

nobody^18/03/2011 21:44

Same goes for you, Mathzz. Also I've seen some demos from you which impressed me. :)

theddy18/03/2011 21:53

A very friendly bulgarian dude, im glad there are bulgarians like him :)

HitManz Tournament #218/03/2011 21:54(edited 18/03/2011 21:56)

A cool trickjumper from Bulgaria.. which had a funny avatar before.
Damn wrote about nobody.
Theddy is the God of trickjumping :D or smth like that... and in the forum you can always see a possible/not possibile tj and everyone says wait for theddy.. if he doesn't make it then its imp.He made for the first time dcj in a different style and there are interesting about him.

fizik18/03/2011 22:08

Well,I think my first memory of HitMan was talking to him on steam once. Honestly,I can't remember when I first met him and how he landed on my friends list but he's surely a great guy aswell as he is a great kreedzer,and he's one of the friendliest I have met. :)

pLaguE^18/03/2011 22:13

First memory of fizik was when i first found out he was german, i was so surprised (no offense to any germans) it just surprised the fuck out of me.

kyser18/03/2011 22:26(edited 18/03/2011 22:27)

i thought first time, he was a serious guy.. but now i can see a guy who can make me laugh a lot when he talk with mic! (even when he is drunk),

KooleN18/03/2011 22:42

good slidez0r from Argentina :D

nobody^18/03/2011 23:59

A friendly person who is quite active in forums. Can't say more, for now.

Damn, I love this thread.

c-walker`19/03/2011 00:06(edited 19/03/2011 00:06)

Very friendly dude who I know for some time. Surprises me with his english skills, which, unfortunately, most of the bulgarians here don't have..

Page 1 of 77

Please log in to post replies.