Your first memory of...
Without calculations, #1 member with the most changed nicknames in history, even repeating the same ones I guess :D
Idk, some guy whom ive never met in game either steam chat. Seems to be positive person with some amount of skills.
Originally posted by akseIdk, some guy whom ive never met in game either steam chat. Seems to be positive person with some amount of skills.
A guy, who never played any map besides lj2, well-known cheater (his name could be listed among Phantometry and others). Also he was never sharing his demos of fails and "records", because he was afraid to be caught with 0test.amxx :D absolute fake from the beginning to the end
Originally posted by roundOriginally posted by akseIdk, some guy whom ive never met in game either steam chat. Seems to be positive person with some amount of skills.
A guy, who never played any map besides lj2, well-known cheater (his name could be listed among Phantometry and others). Also he was never sharing his demos of fails and "records", because he was afraid to be caught with 0test.amxx :D absolute fake from the beginning to the end
it has to be older but for now, i remember his synergy_x2 rec
there is a league of legends pro player called Perkz, when i see your nickname it reminds me of him :D
i can assure u that i dont play L OMEGALUL L, NEVER EVER
btw, i think i remember u from ankh
Originally posted by PeKz^i can assure u that i dont play L OMEGALUL L, NEVER EVER
btw, i think i remember u from ankh
Seeing on xj regularly, cheers!
I remember I enjoyed watching his travel stuff on his YouTube. Also seem to be super friendly and positive. Like his personality even though we don't know each other haha
Legend has it, this guy still groundstrafing around longjump map to get to sonics' speed. jk.. always admired the skill level this guys' have in terms of groundstrafing
if im remembering right, I've seen his name years ago on servers, but we never talked.. or even said "hi"... so Hi dude
Im not sure but we played map where the SC was invisible block in air. And i think it was your map and u played too
saw him on kz-rush servers
A name that has been around XJ forums, seems like a nice guy.
Originally posted by zythH^A name that has been around XJ forums, seems like a nice guy.
thanks man! feel same about u
I think I remember u from 2k13-2k14 cup, the time ShoCk and I were testing servers.
Please log in to post replies.