Your first memory of...
helped me back then how to create maps, sadly ive never started :D
One of very first guys to be in KZ-Balkan ROTW :D
very chill guy, always having fun talking to my bro!
when i see joca or trajko i always feel that its the same person :D so when i see joca i think ot trajko, when i see trajko i think of joca
When i found out about jumping i started with learning longjump. I spent geeking several hours on a 232 block on some random map that forced a scout on you after each gocheck. After i did it Nubby told me that scout gives me+10 speed and its the same as 223-224 block with knife...sad.
requesting me to edit his 257 because he enjoyed my style a lot :) also super friendly
we played league together I think :D
yeah we did fizik :)
Not sure of the first memory but one of these is your fails compilation on ljs2 wih a music from HADOUKEN.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cvEM0Pce5s
Probably watching some sick ROTW. Can't remember the specific moment I saw zythH's moment for the first time, but my bet would be watching LEWLY's beautiful ROTW on kz_cellblock back in 2013 :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtmaXWl6068&ab_channel=Xtreme-Jumps
A very cool dude i look up to..
kz_darkcs.ro :D
i think of kzlt_arabhop when i see hamma
I was speccing or looking for him while he was longjumping at kz_longjumps2, i guess, idk, too much oldschool.
https://i.ibb.co/SJFCdqW/akaseon.png
Autobhopping on bkz_volcanobhop
Cool dude in rush cups and server i think
Saw him at kzrush and xj cup, russian brother
I think we first meet in wayz server in 2015 or soo ^^
this post
original insilio!
Please log in to post replies.