Your first memory of...

Started by Stabilot
18/03/2011 17:30
Page 75 of 77
g-Lprecord holder Tournament #131/10/2019 18:38

Originally posted by Nukk
He made a movie or whatever it was of my kzsca_bagdad world record


crazy strafer with tons of cosy climbing wrs, also kz_hop hero

nobody^31/10/2019 20:00

Professional kreedzer, extremely precise and smooth style.

KarLi mapper01/11/2019 00:28

Choosed to learn KZ in real life and be pr0 there instead.

fakan01/11/2019 10:59

Asked this great lad to teach me something about mapping, ended up teaching me a lot, and had a lot of fun on public servers.

KarLi mapper01/11/2019 13:19

This guy has talents, but stopped ganja a while ago and we had to split, till today he never shows up in steam.. but he left me with a trait: Remininsce

Nubby-_-02/11/2019 12:47

Maps, maps and maps, helping people to become a better mappers and im always wondering is KarLi a she or a he?

WeMeRA11/11/2019 05:14

My friend Nubby, fun times back in the days with :PpPPppPpppPPPpppPPpppPp

zmokiE11/11/2019 16:06

WeMeRA i know as clean tjs back in the days and movies and things ;3

Cobrex mapper Tournament #211/11/2019 16:08

im not sure, but i think the first comment i've seen from zmokiE was something about ... well, smoking weed? :D

fakan11/11/2019 18:09

moviemaker figure, traded some complimentary comments, really liked his stuff back in the days, later found out he did some cool maps too

~krater~12/11/2019 02:26

I remember also talking to this guy in steam about visiting czech republic or smth like that, he had a girl or smth back then but i cant remember playing cs with him that much :p

KarLi mapper12/11/2019 03:16

i always confuse him with KR@TER ^^

shooting-starrecord holder Tournament #112/11/2019 04:23(edited 12/11/2019 04:24)

kzkl_invisjumps... I was really curious who would make such map :D

sajkee. mapperrecord holder12/11/2019 06:01

One release back in 2016 or 2017 had 40 demos from one player and that was shooting-star ! I thought it would be unbeaten records back then but players still improved a lot of them :)

rawerecord holder Tournament #112/11/2019 17:11

kz_space[-md] I think

Aguslashrecord holder Tournament #313/11/2019 03:29(edited 13/11/2019 03:34)

Back in 2015, I guess... I was playing kz_kzdk_kosovo and I received a message from him on Steam. I don't remember why we were already friends on Steam, neither the content of our first conversation. Now he's one of my best kz-friends, we met several times in real life and we shared awesome moments together ;) It's really nice to be Ryan Garcia's friend

zmokiE14/11/2019 07:31

was loving spectate agu back in the days was fun times with you ;3 sick moves was made by this machine.

JocA Banned14/11/2019 19:18

guy who is often smoking weed and wants his steam to be back :D

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #126/03/2020 16:38

Great developer!

KarLi mapper26/03/2020 16:49

Originally posted by shooting-star
kzkl_invisjumps... I was really curious who would make such map :D


that was 8 years ago lo0ol did u had to really memorize the jumps and go no cp or what!?

Originally posted by g-Lp
Great developer!

reminds me of amazing runs and videos !

Page 75 of 77

Please log in to post replies.