Your first memory of...

Started by Stabilot
18/03/2011 17:30
Page 74 of 77
WOOFix25/09/2019 23:38

Tried (and failed) to play smart on Steam wit me :'(((

Mathzz26/09/2019 00:11(edited 26/09/2019 19:14)

My immediate memory of you that pops up in my mind is that I’ve always envisioned you as a ‘deprived kafds’ who lives under his shadow – desperately trying to find relevance within the community. At least kafds had originality and memorable persona that will leave a rich legacy behind. His impact on this community has in many ways defined us and put all rest of the trolls in shame. As for you? I don’t know. Doubtful, as you are as predictable and forgettable as any other Internet troll. Your impact is on a miniscule scale – arguably even less than that.

Now while I like to believe the best in people, you are someone who has for the most part always remained as somewhat stagnated individual. Practically any other living organism is by far more interesting in terms of development compared with you. While most people are dynamic living organisms that are capable to evolve and adapt to their environment as they live, the same thing can’t be said about you. I see nothing but your well-established narcissistic tendencies, which completely dominate and remain consistent regardless of how much time has passed. A piece of bread can serve as an example here to illustrate my point. Even when it does eventually rot, at least it became something. You however, you’re like a two-dimensional character – you lack depth. I predict that in the foreseeable future, even as I now go back in hibernation (and regardless of how long I'm away), that you will remain completely the same – just older.

Even your closest associates represent all the wrong values and act like viruses that multiply and spread their poison everywhere. But then again, people seek out like-minded people.

Ignorance is bliss, and it’s sad to see that you still show the same predictable pattern of incompetence as you’ve always done. “(...) playing smart with me” – contrary to your delusion: it’s not that hard to outsmart you.

EDIT: to answer Shooting-stars question: Why is this not an essay by definition? An essay is first and foremost an academic language. By literature standards this text – which falls under the category of a prose – doesn’t follow the fundamental laws of an essay. While they can overlap, an essay still has very distinct features that serve an important purpose. This text doesn’t act as an objective nonfictional prose that is historically or empirically factual that solely attempts to answer or challenge a thesis. In other words: This does not meet the literary requirements to be called an essay.

ShoCkrecord holder Tournament #2 VIP26/09/2019 12:34(edited 26/09/2019 17:33)

In before WOOF: "You mad bru !" :D

WOOF is retardedly great in a special way, a way he never steps off. And when the level of his retardness spills over so constantly, it starts to work in an opposite way as for me, so my sincere respect for WOOF <3

EDIT: Oh and I forgot to respect the thread's purpose part and Mathzz in this post. The first memory of you that comes to my mind is largely XJ forum. At first just a regular guy, one of the big mass who wouldn't differ anyhow. Then at some point I started to notice your well-written posts here and there. A sane, reasonable and mature guy whom I've had respect for his valid and relevant posts all the time. The second memory would be your collaboration movie with nobody^ if I'm not mistaken and de_militia in particular.

Nubby-_-26/09/2019 12:48

Im always wondering is this guy ShoCk or someone else

nobody^26/09/2019 15:41

Originally posted by Nubby-_-
Im always wondering is this guy ShoCk or someone else

Back in the days of 2011 (I think) jumping in one of the bkZ servers.

I remember you as NobodY, who was a brutal post chaser here on par with actepukc^ and myself (partially :D). Everyday you would get like 10-20 new posts. Also, a huge fan of oldschool kz days. Porbably the most kind person I've ever met on internet and a guy with perfect body shape at so young age.

HaMMa mapperrecord holder Tournament #327/09/2019 12:53

Kzlu_lunatibhop

zythH^ moviemaker27/09/2019 15:48

From WR releases and recent newspost

Nubz moviemaker27/09/2019 17:06(edited 27/09/2019 17:10)

I remember zythH from the early days of kz moviemaking. Very passionate reviewer with good feedbacks. One of the real old kz movie fanatics!

roundrecord holder Tournament #127/09/2019 20:02

Originally posted by Nubz
I remember zythH from the early days of kz moviemaking. Very passionate reviewer with good feedbacks. One of the real old kz movie fanatics!


First memory: CS: Cloudy night (kz movie 2010)

Nubby-_-27/09/2019 20:06

when i see your name im thinking about longjumps, bcs you are really good and Rage quit master as well

JekkT28/09/2019 18:50

i dont really know you but i remember your name, its kinda cute with the smiley n shit

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #130/10/2019 22:50

We played on xtreme-jumps.css :)

JocA Banned30/10/2019 23:44

guy who is always in finals on cups :D

sajkee. mapperrecord holder31/10/2019 06:13

You called me often to test server plugins on 2man maps, you talked in-game but I did not had microphone :)

Chichin mapperrecord holder31/10/2019 11:39

You recorded and submitted kz_lain with horrible time, but because nobody else recorded for that release, you had WR xD

fykseN mapperrecord holder Tournament #131/10/2019 11:54

from old KZSK videos I watched before ever visiting kzsk.sk, my first ever demo was released along with your very last demo for the next 6 years

rawerecord holder Tournament #131/10/2019 13:02

Originally posted by fykseN
from old KZSK videos I watched before ever visiting kzsk.sk, my first ever demo was released along with your very last demo for the next 6 years


Probably because of kzro_darkhole, when you took it from kSiunkaS, I think it was your first WR

zythH^ moviemaker31/10/2019 16:30

Most likely when he started to being constant at WR beating.

Nukk31/10/2019 18:31

He made a movie or whatever it was of my kzsca_bagdad world record

Page 74 of 77

Please log in to post replies.