Your first memory of...
Finally I came to know that POLARTYRM is your channel
asked for "MuneEbIzBaCk" nickname change,instead got "MuneEbIzBlaCk" xD
Originally posted by FireWolf-.-asked for "MuneEbIzBaCk" nickname change,instead got "MuneEbIzBlaCk" xD
my old nick *MuneeB K1LL3R* was fine :(
Munebisblack
I remember this guy for being an arg guy very compromised with XJ
Argentinian player with most demos here (10) back when I started in 2013
before: manco that cannot jump 248 lj
now: solid manco
really skilled arg player. i remember literally flooding his steam asking about lj techniques, i probably pissed him off a lot :X
battled each other in cosy for some new lj map
brain damaged just like me
rofl :D i forgot klinch account password ;x
He likes 2Pac
Remember this beast battling against me for surf_fast_way back in 2011... <3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNhzAxeN1yY
i have so many regrets of puting this song on this battlemovie haha
Originally posted by zyllEEno clue sorry, only strangers on this site for me nowadays but i just wanted to say that i love shnz and kelta
i love u too bby
always been around, oh ye i recognize this guy
fu_insane beast
Don't really know you,but my first memory of the every argentinian kz player is probably
KZ ARGENTINA 201(can't remember the exact year) AAJAJJAJJJAJAJAJ comments
We used to be good pals, don't really remember when I first saw you
You're someone I have far too many memories to list, and you're someone who has just always been around. A name hard to forget within the KZ-community.
Please log in to post replies.