Your first memory of...

Started by Stabilot
18/03/2011 17:30
Page 72 of 77

I remember speccing bruh attempt bk_icerock and for his liking to beat wrs and not submit them, true buhopper!

Mathzz15/05/2015 22:04

Selhouette333 is our new guy in the scene. My first memory of him is the picture he posted of his wrecked car. It's a blessing you're ok. Best wishes to you Selhouette333. :-)

Ft.skY15/05/2015 23:42

well, thats not memory, its an associiation
"but I need to tell u something.." <3

Wh1te BearD^^16/05/2015 01:36

Unstoppable CJ & SCJer. pure skills

rawerecord holder Tournament #116/05/2015 03:04

Mmm I don't know which was your previous nickname but I saw you posting here in the forum, seems like a nice guy :)

rawerecord holder Tournament #116/05/2015 04:01

Mmm I don't know which was your previous nickname but I saw you posting here in the forum, seems like a nice guy :)

Mrjuice*16/05/2015 05:50

clintmo dday

marc0z]record holder16/05/2015 07:11

juice tang

D2B16/05/2015 19:01

Inju

zyllEE16/05/2015 23:05

no clue sorry, only strangers on this site for me nowadays but i just wanted to say that i love shnz and kelta

buh16/05/2015 23:56

bkz_wallblock SC owner!

Stabilot01/03/2018 21:42

Originally posted by buh
bkz_wallblock SC owner!


Had some great WRS his time

_)_ Comment Banned01/03/2018 21:57

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whJhmL1MHTA

MuneEb01/03/2018 22:11

I love your maps

rawerecord holder Tournament #101/03/2018 22:47

Looks like me in 2013, sadly

HaMMa mapperrecord holder Tournament #302/03/2018 00:18

very active guy

surRendirecord holder02/03/2018 00:55

Make me remember that race game for consoles. :D

Cobrex mapper Tournament #202/03/2018 01:48

a known wr holder than i've known about since ... what? 2009? either way, its been a long time :) and he added me on steam lately lol

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #102/03/2018 10:30

cobkz l0l

Gorbachev_x mapper02/03/2018 14:22

Watching incredibly smooth surf wrs on world-surf and that marvelous rotw on surf_reggin.

Page 72 of 77

Please log in to post replies.