Your first memory of...

Started by Stabilot
18/03/2011 17:30
Page 2 of 77
pLaguE^19/03/2011 00:24

Originally posted by c-walker`
Very friendly dude who I know for some time. Surprises me with his english skills, which, unfortunately, most of the bulgarians here don't have..

very nice avatar and i love his posts in some threads, thats only some memories i have of him :)

Ggs`19/03/2011 01:08(edited 19/03/2011 01:18)

I remember C-walker as a great trick jumper, who did some uber tricks all over cs/de maps :) he is one of the few adequate persons there
cheers! ;)
edit : damn! I'm late again :D
pLaguE^ I'll gonna remember you as dobedom guy who like spamming on the forum, and also as the bigest anime fan here :P


InfinityBG19/03/2011 01:22

uber luck - to describe my first memory of Ggs! so, my first memory of him is .. his EPIC pictures, videos ( with eFFoRt ) and his meetings with CS players :D ! he's also really sociable, funny and I love his posts and threads! full respect :)

Nukk19/03/2011 06:19

uber demorecorder i think !

Jonde19/03/2011 07:55

groundstrafepro

g0zirecord holder19/03/2011 09:31(edited 19/03/2011 09:32)

His story on his movie which wasn't edited :D

Nukk19/03/2011 09:58

cheater :[

nucLeaR19/03/2011 11:03

His 268 mcj is as impressive as it could be.

HitManz Tournament #219/03/2011 11:19

Romanian jumper who was like a lj jumper at the beginning but he started recording maps which lead him into making his personal community and making a few romanian records.As i said he has a site called kz-romania and he is a nice guy,friendly and sociable.

RAJU19/03/2011 15:52

has kewl avatar

opa19/03/2011 15:55

A lot of hateful comments :( He likes longjumping a lot ;D

fizik19/03/2011 16:45(edited 19/03/2011 16:46)

Always thinking he is ova (some romanian player if I'm right) and it kinda surprised me when I found out he was an american. ;D

WeMeRA19/03/2011 17:54

don't remember actually, guess we met on a kz server or sumthin and then became friends on steam and we talked sometajms

Stabilot19/03/2011 18:42

maybe on a hns server, played some? same country etc :)

CamelCloudrecord holder19/03/2011 19:00

I think we played on the ancient KZ-Sca server in like 2008 once. Or when I saw your commentban on the warnings page earlier 2010.

theddy19/03/2011 19:20

kinda new guy in the kz scene and was doing mw2 movies before he got into kz i think

SeeHow19/03/2011 19:20(edited 19/03/2011 19:21)

CamelCloud probably my favorite editer, i never disliked a movie he made. He is active on xtreme-jumps site but never played with him :)

edit : btw, my real nick is mINIzEHOw

unBreakS19/03/2011 19:24

saw his rec on some slide map ... like 2-3 months ago

Dragon19/03/2011 20:51

had a nice Jayden Jaymes avatar .

SeeHow19/03/2011 20:53

hmm.. just noticed that a member on xj had dragon as nick name and that he donate for the xj site.

Page 2 of 77

Please log in to post replies.