Your first memory of...

Started by Stabilot
18/03/2011 17:30
Page 3 of 77
c0ld^19/03/2011 21:26

minizehow: A person who makes me rage when i play hon.

zgooh19/03/2011 21:35

c0ld^ : I first saw c0ld - synchronized and watched other videos like his handshow, way too c0ld. I only know him as a skilled trickjumper with a cool style. His demo on fairyisland also impressed me.

nobody^19/03/2011 21:57

My first memory of zgooh is related to "2011 b1tch". I asked him to add me in and he did. I noticed that he is a really nice guy and of course, a skilled player!

deus?19/03/2011 22:39

good trickjumper i guess

InfinityBG19/03/2011 23:23

255x2 lj ofc !! and his words " i just can't believe in it "

- nympho -19/03/2011 23:37(edited 19/03/2011 23:38)

:D :D :D

met infinity long time ago and i have tons of memories with him actually ,i dont renember which one is the first :D

CamelCloudrecord holder20/03/2011 00:02

Super active person in the LJ threads.

pLaguE^20/03/2011 00:06

Originally posted by CamelCloud
Super active person in the LJ threads.

At first I found to be extremely annoying, now he's my broseph.

deus?20/03/2011 00:58

cant remember how did i know plague, but hes nice guy to speak and play with.
and yeah anime nub!

- nympho -20/03/2011 00:59

Originally posted by InfinityBG
255x2 lj ofc !! and his words " i just can't believe in it "

Mehz20/03/2011 01:23

lj

NeWrecord holder Tournament #120/03/2011 01:24

one of the many pro bulgarian ljers

geddyK20/03/2011 09:19

I don't know of him nothing =[

CamelCloudrecord holder20/03/2011 09:27

Seen him on KZ-Pictures a lot.

unBreakS20/03/2011 09:56

saw his clip/rotw on front page .

Stabilot20/03/2011 10:48

i know who you are and i think we chat in xj sometime or on steam, have some memory that we played some before aswell

nobody^20/03/2011 11:40(edited 20/03/2011 11:41)

An experienced jumper. Also I relate him with the "stabcut".

zgooh20/03/2011 12:54

His activity on the "Jumps" section, and also his contribution in one of mah movies ^^
Found out he's a responsible and respectable person.

CamelCloudrecord holder20/03/2011 13:13

Can't really remember, I think it must be that 2011 movie.

Jonde20/03/2011 13:17

Ragequit from a kz-server

Page 3 of 77

Please log in to post replies.