Your first memory of...

Started by Stabilot
18/03/2011 17:30
Page 15 of 77
JekkT02/04/2011 14:41

never accepted me on steam

Stabilot02/04/2011 14:43

dno, long time ago but we have fun on steam and he tell me secrets what he is doing and so on! very nice guy :P!

pLaguE^02/04/2011 18:21

I've always thought this guy is such a dick, but HE'S SO AWESOME BRO, I found out that he is extremely cool!!!

Nukk02/04/2011 20:50

god of humor

WeMeRA02/04/2011 22:05

remember you as a good moviemaker :)


Originally posted by Ggs`
remember him like a good longjumper plus unmanned person :P

what yah mean with unmanned haha? :'D

StarWars*103/04/2011 12:52

his nickname :D

CamelCloudrecord holder03/04/2011 13:42

Wanted me to edit his 255/6 lj demo, but I didn't have time or something.

shNzrecord holder Tournament #203/04/2011 14:09

Don't remember exactly the first time when CamelCloud made an impression on me, but I mostly know him from the Xtreme-Jumps forum and he seems to be a nice, reasonable and interesting person.

boom.dll03/04/2011 14:59

^ really noob back in the old days LOL

Nukk03/04/2011 16:57

his battlemovie about hel & zhady on pro_speed

StarWars*103/04/2011 17:11

his uber shmuber 268 mcj with 18 ducks

Stabilot03/04/2011 23:39

seen u here before, dont really know actually haha :P seem fun

zgooh03/04/2011 23:46

Your old movies after 1year of jumping, or something like that (old videoz)

Nice thread

Ggs`04/04/2011 11:42

he asked me to give him some demos on his movie
very friendly guy. :P

nobody^04/04/2011 11:50

The most epic person here, in XJ. I wish I could see more videos of you and eFFoRt together, both kz and real life. :-)

jack frog04/04/2011 13:38(edited 04/04/2011 13:39)

I remember him from my thread with lots of random TJs on de_dust2. He was the first that gave me a specific feedback and actually tried to master some of them. And he featured my TJ in one of his video! :)

seskes04/04/2011 14:12

I remember you from youtube. Saw you on the 250 block :D

don't really know you but your nick reminds me of sis'ki *boobs* on russian

CamelCloudrecord holder04/04/2011 16:30

daza vs. ShoCk - First tourney match

evuly04/04/2011 17:11

Great moviemaker, friendly and helpful.

Page 15 of 77

Please log in to post replies.