Your first memory of...

Started by Stabilot
18/03/2011 17:30
Page 41 of 77
ViDtam07/11/2012 10:54

kyuk's 270dcj by tonto ;p

Nukk07/11/2012 12:17

his nick reminds me hb_vidtam :D

WqkO07/11/2012 13:54

DDRuns and Bhops. More personally, he contributed to make me my first vision of Russian (and nearby countries) Kreedzers, that I could sum-up with: not sure if language barrier or simply not giving a f*ck about unfamous people (that I was back then). And chauvinism didn't help.

But now it's gone, everybody's lovely (almost), and I guess most of random people joining this community have to go through this period (and I totally understand it). No hard feeling Nukk btw.

propanelj record holder07/11/2012 13:59

^his democall for failcious 1 :d

nobody^07/11/2012 14:00(edited 07/11/2012 14:03)

Edit:
Okay, proppan was first.

Anyway, always related your nickname with sick longjumps.

akse07/11/2012 14:22

Doesn't know anything about him, maybe hes a good person and a pro edgebugger like k3G..? Who knows.

Nukk07/11/2012 14:26

old friend

unBreakS07/11/2012 14:34

his dd clip with awp

TonTo07/11/2012 14:38

Project 17 by markaN :}

Michael Collins07/11/2012 15:02

Good moviemaker and designer !

Nukk07/11/2012 17:51

One of my lovely mates and decent photoshopper :)

aLANbb07/11/2012 18:24

remember how everyone was claiming you as a cheater after you did the 268 mcj..:) sick bhopper!

tin☼pEE07/11/2012 22:57

he had a wr on tirion_60units some years ago ... :)

emik08/11/2012 00:03

What I could write more... :)

akse08/11/2012 04:25

Sick polish longjumper and a gewd friend :)

ViDtam08/11/2012 06:36

just a dream by markaN

NPLAY09/11/2012 14:12

The Sweet Begining project :)

Nukk09/11/2012 17:29

ive used his LAN pack from kz-brazilia

random Tournament #309/11/2012 18:04(edited 09/11/2012 18:05)

268mcj whit 22duck's how i remember

Phantometry09/11/2012 19:41

First of all he's my teammate. Also he like to flame a lot. If we will close our eyes on all negative facts, we will see a good guy who like to geek lj/cj alot.

Page 41 of 77

Please log in to post replies.