kzua_zp_godroom_h

Started by TheCracker
31/05/2011 22:21
Page 3 of 5
FLP12/06/2011 21:33(edited 13/06/2011 20:50)

Originally posted by KZRA|Cypek
Originally posted by FLP
Originally posted by volte
Originally posted by FLP
that shit is ez for kkz


oh you little poor dude still faning this random kid?
didnt know that there were still people who fan him that much

now you know


there will be always asslickers volte :P

I am a asslicker because I respect guy who was,is,and will be the best kz player?You can hate him as much as you want be he will still be da best :/

StarWars*112/06/2011 21:35

having geeked 5 years and having no life for just a top 1 on Xtreme-Jumps doesnt make a hero nor a good guy. But less off-topic. Akkord, are there only 2 scs all the map???

sooshkarecord holder12/06/2011 22:24(edited 12/06/2011 23:27)

Originally posted by StarWars*1
having geeked 5 years and having no life for just a top 1 on Xtreme-Jumps doesnt make a hero nor a good guy. But less off-topic. Akkord, are there only 2 scs all the map???


every top kz player did the same. he has done more in and for this community than you.

Scary Tournament #213/06/2011 18:16

So you are saying it's a bad thing that he spend time to perfect something everyone in this community, including you are playing StarWars?

dx^13/06/2011 20:03(edited 13/06/2011 20:04)

Originally posted by TawNY
The map with CP´s is easy for some :P

Would we see a demo soon if theere was money on the table? Probably. That could attract heL^_X back :P

From what I heard the heL_x synergy_x got the map not by money but by regristro.

StarWars*114/06/2011 19:58

Scary, hii give me a break fan boys. What the hell did he do for me? Even if he had nickname in top <3 StarWars it would be nothing for me. Even if he had 500 + demos it would be nothing , because I like reality not virtuality. Addictkids.

what are you doing here then? telling a fact doesn't make someone fan, did you ever thought about it o lord of haters?

Scary Tournament #214/06/2011 21:35

Is this guy for real or is he a troll?!

StarWars*1 you should definitely **** off this site and go outside and play.

balling14/06/2011 22:20

Originally posted by StarWars*1
Scary, hii give me a break fan boys. What the hell did he do for me? Even if he had nickname in top <3 StarWars it would be nothing for me. Even if he had 500 + demos it would be nothing , because I like reality not virtuality. Addictkids.


What did he ever do to harm you?

jimbo14/06/2011 22:34

People still hating on koukouz? Jeesh...

fizik15/06/2011 02:48

Fight that out somewhere else. Back to ontopic.

StarWars*115/06/2011 09:34

Ye back to ontopic,forget about idiots. My question was : Are there any other sc's besides the dd+wj one at start and the 180 bhop?

eeK15/06/2011 11:22

So hey, did someone record this map with checkpoints? I would really appreciate it if someone upload it.

Scary Tournament #215/06/2011 16:46

StarWars*1 should definitely get a warning in my opinion.

areA18/06/2011 14:57

It will be soon a demo appeared

memekrecord holder18/06/2011 17:28

Originally posted by dpi
heres the record .... enjoy the movie.. http://www.fotokristall.narod.ru/mov0001.swf


go fuck yourself...

balling18/06/2011 17:32

Originally posted by dpi
heres the record .... enjoy the movie.. http://www.fotokristall.narod.ru/mov0001.swf


you are not funny.. sorry

dx^18/06/2011 19:58

Man what a fright that I took omg

jack frog19/06/2011 20:54

That map is beautiful but way too hard :<

R229/06/2011 21:45

yea, the map takes me more than 30 mins with cps :/

I'm kinda surprised that noone haven't done a run w/o cps :) I thought there is always someone who has time and motivation but clearly not :( I hope the map will be recorded w/o cps before I'll stop checking out this site :)

Page 3 of 5

Please log in to post replies.