kzua_zp_godroom_h

Started by TheCracker
31/05/2011 22:21
Page 5 of 5
sooshkarecord holder13/07/2011 22:17(edited 14/07/2011 06:01)

Originally posted by StarWars*1
To Flp and ShoCk, fact is that he isn't playing, yea I hate him and I never tried and even thought of adding him in friends in steam because I don't speak with cyborgs(metaphorical meaning:) ). But I don't like kkz because of some of his demos where he was writing in the end of demos things like "Zefix penis" or stuff like that. 2nd thing why I don't like is that he did that release with 7D ("puppetz special"), and he even praised to sky Vee for naming that release that way and he was defending himself and the name of the release, and puppetz quited kz after that , so... . DO you have questions why I don't like him??? I doubt that. Other thing [blockquote]This just makes me think you jelly.[/blockquote] , I never was and will never be jelly , because I will never want to have an online in cs more than 60 hours / 2 weeks , max I had 67 I think, while your hipper mega kkz had 200 once(may be more times :) ). About synergy_x :D And what if he completed it 3 times no cp? )) Do you understand that completing kz_synergy_x no cp is hard, but having a better time than hel^_x no cp is much more hard, and as I know kkz never beated hel's time , so no more questions here about "kkz skills compared to hel's". But let me be on topic: do you guys actually have eyes? Did he record kzua_zp_godroom_h?? No, and it's a fact. What you see is true. And we were talking about akkord , who will have a record on it , not about kkz, who "he would have recorded it". I can also say that if brian played till now , or hel^_x or skicg they would have recorded it. Why you starting flame wars with me? Are you kkz's doggies or kind of?? DID I actually say anything bad about him in my previous post? Then why are you saying stuff like : "I get diarea, you jelly, you care about kkz too much"? have you read this before writing your nonsense comments? [blockquote]fails , no arguing[/blockquote]. Please stop flaming , because it's lame , guys. Fact is : KKZ HASN'T RECORDED THIS DEMO AND WE HOPE THAT AKKORD WILL. Do you have questions?


yes i have some questions. first of all
"But I don't like kkz because of some of his demos where he was writing in the end of demos things like "Zefix penis" or stuff like that."

thanks for the tip, ill write that in my next demo.

and 2nd:
koukouz would record this map ez if he still played.

oh and puppetz didnt quit KZ because of that release. he got bored of kz long before it and he quit xj because of all the idiots on this site (especially admins). that release might have slightly contributed to him quitting xj, but not kz.

long live puppetz <3

kaa14/07/2011 09:42

Originally posted by StarWars*1
To Flp and ShoCk, fact is that he isn't playing, yea I hate him and I never tried and even thought of adding him in friends in steam because I don't speak with cyborgs(metaphorical meaning:) ). But I don't like kkz because of some of his demos where he was writing in the end of demos things like "Zefix penis" or stuff like that. 2nd thing why I don't like is that he did that release with 7D ("puppetz special"), and he even praised to sky Vee for naming that release that way and he was defending himself and the name of the release, and puppetz quited kz after that , so... . DO you have questions why I don't like him??? I doubt that. Other thing [blockquote]This just makes me think you jelly.[/blockquote] , I never was and will never be jelly , because I will never want to have an online in cs more than 60 hours / 2 weeks , max I had 67 I think, while your hipper mega kkz had 200 once(may be more times :) ). About synergy_x :D And what if he completed it 3 times no cp? )) Do you understand that completing kz_synergy_x no cp is hard, but having a better time than hel^_x no cp is much more hard, and as I know kkz never beated hel's time , so no more questions here about "kkz skills compared to hel's". But let me be on topic: do you guys actually have eyes? Did he record kzua_zp_godroom_h?? No, and it's a fact. What you see is true. And we were talking about akkord , who will have a record on it , not about kkz, who "he would have recorded it". I can also say that if brian played till now , or hel^_x or skicg they would have recorded it. Why you starting flame wars with me? Are you kkz's doggies or kind of?? DID I actually say anything bad about him in my previous post? Then why are you saying stuff like : "I get diarea, you jelly, you care about kkz too much"? have you read this before writing your nonsense comments? [blockquote]fails , no arguing[/blockquote]. Please stop flaming , because it's lame , guys. Fact is : KKZ HASN'T RECORDED THIS DEMO AND WE HOPE THAT AKKORD WILL. Do you have questions?


Such a pointless wall of text, i lold.

FLP14/07/2011 12:54

Originally posted by kaa
Originally posted by StarWars*1
To Flp and ShoCk, fact is that he isn't playing, yea I hate him and I never tried and even thought of adding him in friends in steam because I don't speak with cyborgs(metaphorical meaning:) ). But I don't like kkz because of some of his demos where he was writing in the end of demos things like "Zefix penis" or stuff like that. 2nd thing why I don't like is that he did that release with 7D ("puppetz special"), and he even praised to sky Vee for naming that release that way and he was defending himself and the name of the release, and puppetz quited kz after that , so... . DO you have questions why I don't like him??? I doubt that. Other thing [blockquote]This just makes me think you jelly.[/blockquote] , I never was and will never be jelly , because I will never want to have an online in cs more than 60 hours / 2 weeks , max I had 67 I think, while your hipper mega kkz had 200 once(may be more times :) ). About synergy_x :D And what if he completed it 3 times no cp? )) Do you understand that completing kz_synergy_x no cp is hard, but having a better time than hel^_x no cp is much more hard, and as I know kkz never beated hel's time , so no more questions here about "kkz skills compared to hel's". But let me be on topic: do you guys actually have eyes? Did he record kzua_zp_godroom_h?? No, and it's a fact. What you see is true. And we were talking about akkord , who will have a record on it , not about kkz, who "he would have recorded it". I can also say that if brian played till now , or hel^_x or skicg they would have recorded it. Why you starting flame wars with me? Are you kkz's doggies or kind of?? DID I actually say anything bad about him in my previous post? Then why are you saying stuff like : "I get diarea, you jelly, you care about kkz too much"? have you read this before writing your nonsense comments? [blockquote]fails , no arguing[/blockquote]. Please stop flaming , because it's lame , guys. Fact is : KKZ HASN'T RECORDED THIS DEMO AND WE HOPE THAT AKKORD WILL. Do you have questions?


Such a pointless wall of text, i lold.

don't feed the trolls

fizik14/07/2011 18:36

Take out fights somewhere else.

CaBeZarecord holder15/07/2011 02:51

It's the only climb map that I cannot beat with cps .. :S
I can't do a slide :(

WOOFix15/07/2011 03:25

Off Topic : sKiCg didn't stop, it's an urban myth ...

On Topic : Maybe Adan will get it, as he is very strong on hard maps, but he kinda sucks on bhops (!!!) so not sure.
Akkord seems the best to perform a WR on it but he's one lazy ass :D

killahurtZ15/07/2011 04:01

+1 that akkord is lazy and he dont have nervs for recording ;P

Ggs`25/08/2011 10:31(edited 25/08/2011 10:34)

I think its wasn't the best idea to apply this map as an officialy on xj. Its unbalanced, low fps and too hard map. I can't judge anyone, because this map was set and chosen by users in vote section.. but its rediculous :/
In my opinion the problem is not in difficulty, problem is in poor structure and of the map(blocks,jumps, diff) idea and performance it into reality :|
I was very dissapointed when this map got an official status

CrazZzed28/08/2011 17:05

ITS THE SURFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!! IT CN DIE IN HELL :(

Page 5 of 5

Please log in to post replies.