kzua_zp_godroom_h

Started by TheCracker
31/05/2011 22:21
Page 4 of 5
killahurtZ30/06/2011 23:53

Lots of pro KZ players has stoped playing :( last hope is akkord (:

TheCracker01/07/2011 18:00

Ok this map will never get a record, KZ is dead

sooshkarecord holder01/07/2011 18:33

Originally posted by TheCracker
Ok this map will never get a record, KZ is dead


shnz, chasquido and koukouz killed it.

TheCracker01/07/2011 19:21

No, XJ killed it by not doing any PR-work at all and only keeping the community as it is and not expanding and attracting new players

plowed01/07/2011 20:41

its summer dude.

Scary Tournament #201/07/2011 21:24

I agree KZ is very boring atm but dead, naah... You just sit back and relax.

Scary Tournament #201/07/2011 21:26

Maybe it's just the reaction of one man taking 1/5 of all maps by a wide margin.

Joe_Cole02/07/2011 22:14

btw,anyone have the demo with checkpoint?
Could you upload it?thx

susooo12/07/2011 10:15

i saw Gene doing it this morning, he beat akkords nub 15 by quite a bit , because i saw his run i think this map will get a wr soon.

jack frog12/07/2011 14:13

I think this is one of the maps that seems to be impossible atm, but won't be that hard in future (with cps atleast). Probably will slowly become "standard" just like 256 block.

StarWars*112/07/2011 14:47

jack frog :D 256 lj block is very hard :D believe me or not, but there are less than 40 ppl who jumped the block all over the world =/ and if to take so 80000 xj members to 40 256 block it seems to me that 256 block is VERY HARD ;) anyway on topic : this map will get a record soon imo :)

akkord mapper12/07/2011 15:46(edited 12/07/2011 15:49)

Originally posted by susooo
i saw Gene doing it this morning, he beat akkords nub 15 by quite a bit , because i saw his run i think this map will get a wr soon.

he beat it only cause he used the new skip which saves like a minute or more ... and i didnt

also having a good time with cps doesnt automaticly mean youre good at the map without them.

susooo12/07/2011 18:28

thats true and i didnt know that with the sc, but this run made it look , like it is doable 4 some kz pro.

fizik12/07/2011 18:28

There are just less records because it's summer. There's alot of newcomers,just look at other communities. :P

And yes,this will be recorded soon,I'm pretty sure.

nah, godroom is much easier that azure/2, imo, just to compare, though azure has wr.. i think not many guys tried record it cuz of its super-horribly-looking-challenge. I'm sure it can be geeked not that hard as many of you think. And once more again, koukouz could do it without any uber efforts, thats just truth.

StarWars*112/07/2011 22:30(edited 12/07/2011 22:31)

ShoCk, if you haven't understood yet the difference between qsk_azure and godroom_h is that in azure there aren't any hard risky jumps :) while godroom_h has hard risky random jumps that if you fail at them you start from 0.... azure doesnt have such jumps. Still kkz isnt active so we will never know would he or not record this wr .... so, this [blockquote]koukouz could do it without any uber efforts, thats just truth.[/blockquote] fails :) , no arguing

FLP12/07/2011 22:53

Originally posted by StarWars*1
ShoCk, if you haven't understood yet the difference between qsk_azure and godroom_h is that in azure there aren't any hard risky jumps :) while godroom_h has hard risky random jumps that if you fail at them you start from 0.... azure doesnt have such jumps. Still kkz isnt active so we will never know would he or not record this wr .... so, this [blockquote]koukouz could do it without any uber efforts, thats just truth.[/blockquote] fails :) , no arguing

man I get diarrhea when I'm reading your comments,what do you have against kkz,he didn't accept you on steam or what?kkz was and is the best kz player and his specialty are hard maps and this one ain't nothing special for him.You are talking about risky jumps,well you should know that kkz complited synergy_x 3 times like 1 year ago.

Originally posted by StarWars*1
ShoCk, if you haven't understood yet the difference between qsk_azure and godroom_h is that in azure there aren't any hard risky jumps :) while godroom_h has hard risky random jumps that if you fail at them you start from 0.... azure doesnt have such jumps. Still kkz isnt active so we will never know would he or not record this wr .... so, this [blockquote]koukouz could do it without any uber efforts, thats just truth.[/blockquote] fails :) , no arguing

i think you care about koukouz too much, since you're everywhere where he was ever been mentioned, while he even doesn't know who you are at all. This just makes me think you jelly. And why are you so sure we won't ever know if he can do it or no? You can not know it for sure.

StarWars*113/07/2011 09:50(edited 13/07/2011 09:50)

To Flp and ShoCk, fact is that he isn't playing, yea I hate him and I never tried and even thought of adding him in friends in steam because I don't speak with cyborgs(metaphorical meaning:) ). But I don't like kkz because of some of his demos where he was writing in the end of demos things like "Zefix penis" or stuff like that. 2nd thing why I don't like is that he did that release with 7D ("puppetz special"), and he even praised to sky Vee for naming that release that way and he was defending himself and the name of the release, and puppetz quited kz after that , so... . DO you have questions why I don't like him??? I doubt that. Other thing [blockquote]This just makes me think you jelly.[/blockquote] , I never was and will never be jelly , because I will never want to have an online in cs more than 60 hours / 2 weeks , max I had 67 I think, while your hipper mega kkz had 200 once(may be more times :) ). About synergy_x :D And what if he completed it 3 times no cp? )) Do you understand that completing kz_synergy_x no cp is hard, but having a better time than hel^_x no cp is much more hard, and as I know kkz never beated hel's time , so no more questions here about "kkz skills compared to hel's". But let me be on topic: do you guys actually have eyes? Did he record kzua_zp_godroom_h?? No, and it's a fact. What you see is true. And we were talking about akkord , who will have a record on it , not about kkz, who "he would have recorded it". I can also say that if brian played till now , or hel^_x or skicg they would have recorded it. Why you starting flame wars with me? Are you kkz's doggies or kind of?? DID I actually say anything bad about him in my previous post? Then why are you saying stuff like : "I get diarea, you jelly, you care about kkz too much"? have you read this before writing your nonsense comments? [blockquote]fails , no arguing[/blockquote]. Please stop flaming , because it's lame , guys. Fact is : KKZ HASN'T RECORDED THIS DEMO AND WE HOPE THAT AKKORD WILL. Do you have questions?

killahurtZ13/07/2011 21:17

By the way, On whick date map was released ? How much time is passed away ?

Page 4 of 5

Please log in to post replies.