[Multiplayer] Failicious [DemoCall]

Started by WqkO
22/06/2011 17:06
Read-Only
Page 1 of 3
WqkO22/06/2011 17:06(edited 15/07/2011 16:40)

Hello guys, :)

So here is my new project, a fails clip starring varied players.



    Title : Fails, Failicious or anything else original...


    Project status : 100% → YouTube : Failicious


    Type of the movie : It will be a community movie starring your best fails on any longjumps map !


    Project Description : It will be about 3-4 minutes long with simple (but cool) colours and a simple editing which focus on the most important and I will use a song from "Bonobo".


    Moviemaking facts : I will use HLAE, Sony Vegas and Adobe After Effects. The source fps will be 300 and I will render my movie with Legion, 30 or 60fps output.


    Requests : I need your demos, here is more information :

    → Map : kz_longjumps2 or kzlt_weirdlongjumps or any longjump map.

    → Technique : LJ / CJ / DCJ / MCJ / BHOP / SBJ / AFTERJUMP / ...

    → I'm looking for Epic Fails, and some Epic Wins too.

    → Both should be on "decent" distances.

    → Epic Wins are, for instance, 270 DCJ landed with 270,0001 stats or with a few amount of strafes, etc...

    → PM me for the demos.


Thanks, here is my Youtube Channel if needed ! ;)

1st image : http://i56.tinypic.com/25jgxfm.jpg (color correction made on a random pic, nothing definitive).

Cypek22/06/2011 17:56(edited 22/06/2011 17:56)

loooooooooooooooooooooool

OrN22/06/2011 17:57

that "wins" thing is fail i guess, since amxx doesn't show 100% accurate stats lol
but gl with the movie, i wanna watch it, i love watching fails

WqkO22/06/2011 18:06

Originally posted by KZRA|Cypek
loooooooooooooooooooooool

:up:

Originally posted by OrN
that "wins" thing is fail i guess, since amxx doesn't show 100% accurate stats lol
but gl with the movie, i wanna watch it, i love watching fails

Yes, you're right, but even if they are not, I'll deal with it and, anyway, focus on Fails. And I do love fails too ! :D

a m x22/06/2011 19:48

Looking forward to see it :)

WqkO22/06/2011 19:52

Originally posted by amxboii
Looking forward to see it :)

Thanks, I've already received mind-blowing demos from great players !

anaLchy22/06/2011 20:41

Good luck ! :)

nobody^22/06/2011 22:06

That's gonna be quite tough since 90% of the community does not like longjumping. Anyway, seems interesting. Good luck, Waki. :)

WqkO22/06/2011 22:09

Originally posted by nobody^
That's gonna be quite tough since 90% of the community does not like longjumping. Anyway, seems interesting. Good luck, Waki. :)

Well, I sometimes go check this thread http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?102905.6820 and believe me there's enough leetzors to make an epic movie ! :D

FLP22/06/2011 22:41

this movie could be epic win only if you get some really inZane fails(stats not jump off :D )

WqkO22/06/2011 22:44

Originally posted by FLP
this movie could be epic win only if you get some really inZane fails(stats not jump off :D )

Don't worry, I already received, some insane stuff ! ;)

FLP22/06/2011 22:46

Originally posted by WqkO
Originally posted by FLP
this movie could be epic win only if you get some really inZane fails(stats not jump off :D )

Don't worry, I already received, some insane stuff ! ;)

then gl :)
check your pm

WqkO22/06/2011 23:15

Originally posted by FLP
Originally posted by WqkO
Originally posted by FLP
this movie could be epic win only if you get some really inZane fails(stats not jump off :D )

Don't worry, I already received, some insane stuff ! ;)

then gl :)
check your pm

Saw it, and answered !

musaka23/06/2011 05:54

Originally posted by nobody^
That's gonna be quite tough since 90% of the community does not like longjumping. Anyway, seems interesting. Good luck, Waki. :)

u mad

akse23/06/2011 06:10(edited 23/06/2011 06:10)

Originally posted by WqkO
or to try to record some new one ! ;)

try to record some new fails xD

Fence23/06/2011 09:49

60 fps output...

Torex-):-D moviemaker23/06/2011 10:51

60fps iss so not cool :| i like 40 most i think it looks rly nice
good luck with the project, i think it will be nice, try to make cool storyline for this!

WqkO23/06/2011 13:00(edited 23/06/2011 16:48)

Originally posted by akseon
Originally posted by WqkO
or to try to record some new one ! ;)

try to record some new fails xD

Weird concept huh? :D


Originally posted by Fence
60 fps output...

Why ?

[EDIT] I'll make a quality test w/ a 30fps render and a 60fps one.

WqkO24/06/2011 03:13(edited 26/06/2011 22:46)

1st screenshot added : http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/1583/composition100060.png

→ Fast color correction made on a simple screenshot, startmovies haven't started yet, I'll wait around one more week to gather more demos.

I already received demos from around 10 players. Keep sendin' !!! ;)

Bu7ler30/06/2011 12:13

So, 273 DCJ fail?:D

Page 1 of 3