[Multiplayer] Failicious [DemoCall]

Started by WqkO
22/06/2011 17:06
Read-Only
Page 3 of 3
Prophecy14/07/2011 20:42

looks neat dude, How about making the colors more sharp?

WqkO14/07/2011 23:59

Introduction, simple as always, just keepin' my (lazy-boy) style : http://www.hapoelshack.com/img/maxi/composition300128.png

WOOFix15/07/2011 03:40

Originally posted by WqkO
Introduction, simple as always, just keepin' my (lazy-boy) style : http://www.hapoelshack.com/img/maxi/composition300128.png


Looks sweet, great job mate ! :D

(Finally got your new PC and worked hard on it ^^)

Stakezz'15/07/2011 12:11

today is the big day !

WqkO15/07/2011 13:01

Originally posted by Stakezz'
today is the big day !

The clip should be finished atm, but as always I get render bugs...

WqkO15/07/2011 13:14(edited 15/07/2011 13:17)

I have this error on this special frame : http://i54.tinypic.com/2qw3rjr.jpg

I'm pretty sure it's due to the LJ Beam and I even get it when disabling all the effects... Is there anyway to disable OpenGL in AFX, or whatever... ?
P.S. : My GPU is updated.

If you have any solution, don't hesitate to tell me !

WqkO15/07/2011 15:47(edited 15/07/2011 15:47)

I'm dodging the error, rendering all "renderable parts" in AFX and making the final .avi file in Vegas with different colours for the parts which bring errors, hope the quality won't be affected that much.

It will be released in the afternoon if everything goes fine.

WqkO15/07/2011 16:40

RELEASED : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCLtRQJOEh4&hd=1

Page 3 of 3