[Multiplayer] Failicious [DemoCall]

Started by WqkO
22/06/2011 17:06
Read-Only
Page 2 of 3
WqkO30/06/2011 19:37

Originally posted by Bu7ler
So, 273 DCJ fail?:D

Sure !

propanelj record holder07/07/2011 02:46

ill try to record some dems tomorrow :)

WqkO07/07/2011 03:57

Great ! Imma change of computer, so I guess the democall won't end 'til the 10th of July, I'll keep you informed !

WqkO12/07/2011 01:29(edited 12/07/2011 01:30)

I've atm received/was given demos from the following players :

[IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/6e40gm.png[/IMG]

The level is really high, tho I think everybody sent me - more than - decent demos, and that all these players will take place in my clip.


The democall will end the 13th of July, when I'll receive my new computer.
Keep sending ! ;)

d0tx12/07/2011 03:07(edited 12/07/2011 03:08)

Now this is something i really looking forward too see!
I want to wish you best of luck with this project WqkO :)

screen looks amazing love the colours :D

WqkO12/07/2011 12:59

Originally posted by wrathful
Now this is something i really looking forward too see!
I want to wish you best of luck with this project WqkO :)

screen looks amazing love the colours :D

Thanks wrathful !

I've just received a demo pack from fame, about 20 demos, each more amazing than the previous one, I now have to find an extended mix of the song I've chosen because I think he's gonna lenghten the movie of 1 or 2min ! ^^

nobody^12/07/2011 13:13(edited 12/07/2011 13:46)

Originally posted by musaka
Originally posted by nobody^
That's gonna be quite tough since 90% of the community does not like longjumping. Anyway, seems interesting. Good luck, Waki. :)

u mad


Why do u always post nonsense?

WOOFix13/07/2011 13:13

Originally posted by WqkO
Originally posted by wrathful
Now this is something i really looking forward too see!
I want to wish you best of luck with this project WqkO :)

screen looks amazing love the colours :D

Thanks wrathful !

I've just received a demo pack from fame, about 20 demos, each more amazing than the previous one, I now have to find an extended mix of the song I've chosen because I think he's gonna lenghten the movie of 1 or 2min ! ^^


Go for it mate ;) I can help if needed !

StarWars*113/07/2011 13:21

Will it still be 3-4 minutes? :D I think with fame's demos it's going to be 4-5 minutes, right? :)

WqkO13/07/2011 14:06

Originally posted by StarWars*1
Will it still be 3-4 minutes? :D I think with fame's demos it's going to be 4-5 minutes, right? :)

I've actually sort the demos, cuz I don't want the clip to be too long, but don't worry, if I'm right all players who sent me demos will take place in my clip !

IceVip13/07/2011 14:47

WqkO, i gave only 1 demo but still don't type my name "IceVIP" cuz thats not it.. its IceVip with a big IV like 4

WqkO13/07/2011 15:53

Originally posted by IceVip
WqkO, i gave only 1 demo but still don't type my name "IceVIP" cuz thats not it.. its IceVip with a big IV like 4

Yep, no problem !

WqkO13/07/2011 16:06(edited 13/07/2011 16:33)

Player list updated :

[IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/r2p65h.png[/IMG]

// I will start startmovies tonight.

PiilsnEr13/07/2011 16:53

this is going to be lots of fun to watch =D

FLP13/07/2011 18:39

oh nice to see cr0ucher there,try to get some demos from avatar and you can start editing :)

WqkO13/07/2011 18:55(edited 13/07/2011 18:56)

Originally posted by FLP
oh nice to see cr0ucher there,try to get some demos from avatar and you can start editing :)

I've actually asked him about 2 weeks ago and his answer was : "Ok, ill try to give u at least some 269's cjfails, i hope i still can do 269 :S"
I've asked him again lately, but no answer, so he shouldn't have any fails I'm afraid.

// I've just finished startmovies atm.

dx^13/07/2011 20:29

WqkO good luck, I saw the screenshot at the start of the topic really cool colors

Stakezz'13/07/2011 20:47

wow gonna be the best movie ever, rly looking forward :)

WqkO13/07/2011 22:15(edited 13/07/2011 22:15)

Thanks both, I'll try to release it in tomorrow's evening !

WqkO14/07/2011 20:21

Some pictures :


Intro (which last ~ 5 seconds) :
http://www.hapoelshack.com/img/maxi/composition1100165.png
http://www.hapoelshack.com/img/maxi/composition100243.png
http://www.hapoelshack.com/img/maxi/composition1002911.png


Jump Part :
http://www.hapoelshack.com/img/maxi/composition1052152.png

Page 2 of 3