"FOUR" - by nikitich, cr0ucher, Nub

Started by nikitich moviemaker
08/07/2011 09:27
Page 2 of 4
jokeruz08/07/2011 17:09

Awesome intro but only n1k1t1ch's edit was good.

Fence08/07/2011 17:59

when i can see download link?

nikitich moviemaker08/07/2011 18:14

thanks everyone,
i dont want to make download link, sorry.

NOEL08/07/2011 18:34

Loved omilo's combos.
Nothing personal but I really dislike IceVip's strafes, and in some way it even ruins the feeling for me.
Theddy had some pretty cool tricks in there.

Movie as a whole, it worked well.
The music picks didn't do much for me, but I tried to ignore that and focus more on the actual editing, which was great on all parts.

Gj everyone.

dx^08/07/2011 18:50

I loved the great music editing absurd cool colors, the tricks very lively, very good work nice for moviemakers

audior08/07/2011 19:19

To be honest, I was expecting much more...
As you said 6 months or more editing this, apart from pc errors etc, this should deserve much better imo.
N1k1t1ch's edit was rly good, best from all.

Sry, just an opinion.

jigsaw08/07/2011 19:35(edited 08/07/2011 19:37)

awesome edit, no words 10/10
conserning TJs: i dont understnad why do you record tjs on kz maps as usual blocks. mb it's 280 block or more but ppl don't know it and it looks random and boring. of course it not easy now to find cool tjs on standart maps but it's not a reason, imo. but bhop combos looks fantastic ofc
and.. 7:47 theddy lol) http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?28702 - pic 2. 12/23/06 xDD

theddy08/07/2011 19:37(edited 08/07/2011 19:38)

Wonderful movie u guys made. The 3d effects were just amazing! I hope u guys like the jumps, it was worth waiting that time for the movie(my opinion) it turned out great, little fails in nubz part with the crosshair but i guess its fine.

You made my part really uber, nikitich! <3

g0zirecord holder08/07/2011 20:51

I just have one thing to say, since the rest has already been said.

Theddy's jump on kz_shrubhop_ez 6:49 is impossible without MPBhops. Because you cant G-strafe on the block, which makes it impossible to jump to the other block. I actually tried that jump for my movie which is already released.
But I guess you made it before me, since you guys claim that the demos was recorded 6 months ago :P

nobody^08/07/2011 21:18(edited 12/07/2011 12:55)

Really good, I expected a little more but still.

Omilo's part was really nice, I love the tricks, some were a bit random but I liked them. The edit fitted the jumps well.

Juleeeh's part was nice as well, though I didn't like the song much.
I love your style Juleeeh. :)

IceVip.. I didn't like it, I am not hating, just stating my opinion. I just didn't feel it. :-(

Theddy's part is my favourite, the tricks were really good, I expected a bit more but still awesome. The atmosphere was great, everything was fine.

It worked out great, I like it.

8/10
:)

Thanks for adding me in the greetings! <3

jarski08/07/2011 21:40

Awesome concept, awesome atmosphere, awesome movie. Everyone involved did a really good job. Can't decide which part I like the most, because every single one of them are eyecandy. One of the best kz movies that I've ever seen! :)

TawNY09/07/2011 05:19

That brightness in kz_alpin almost blinded me ;o

I don´t know... Some tricks were amazing ..others..were not.

I did like the movie but it didn´t left me mind-blown. GJ anyway, great effort from everyone involved. People should do more of this projects :)

rad09/07/2011 11:39

So really nice colaboration guys ,you made piece of good job
what more .. especially i enjoyed IceVip part by Nubz ,song and pure edit from nubz thats all i want and of course new level tj'ing from theedy .. this is one of my fav Kz project .. need more stuff like that ! Gj guys

Ps; Can someone gimme song from IceVip part ??

rEs0LuTe moviemaker09/07/2011 12:40

Best movie I've ever seen. I'm speechless.

Dacca09/07/2011 12:53

not bad, not bad at all

PiilsnEr09/07/2011 13:33(edited 09/07/2011 13:36)

i love nikitich style. Really rare

FoF mapper09/07/2011 14:45

Very enjoyable! Thank you guys! *thumbsup*

k a f f e e09/07/2011 15:17

is there any way for me to watch the movie, releasing only a youtube link that is even blocked in some coutrys might not be the best way to publish a movie.

i watched it with some proxy but the quality was bad, intro was kinda not too enjoyable but the first part had great jumps and rly good editing. after that it stopped for some reason

nikitich moviemaker09/07/2011 15:26(edited 09/07/2011 15:28)

Originally posted by k a f f e e
is there any way for me to watch the movie, releasing only a youtube link that is even blocked in some coutrys might not be the best way to publish a movie.

i watched it with some proxy but the quality was bad, intro was kinda not too enjoyable but the first part had great jumps and rly good editing. after that it stopped for some reason


yea, i know, sorry. Ive submitted a dispute form, but that didnt worked. maybe xj going to accept the movie on front page, then they going to put it on own3d.tv - i guess its not going to be blocked there. If they dont, then I will probably make a download link or put on own3d myself. cheers

Originally posted by rad
So really nice colaboration guys ,you made piece of good job
what more .. especially i enjoyed IceVip part by Nubz ,song and pure edit from nubz thats all i want and of course new level tj'ing from theedy .. this is one of my fav Kz project .. need more stuff like that ! Gj guys

Ps; Can someone gimme song from IceVip part ??


Lung - Iris
Check out description on youtube for full soundtrack ;]

Thanks for feedbacks!

FLP09/07/2011 15:28

Originally posted by nikitich
Originally posted by k a f f e e
is there any way for me to watch the movie, releasing only a youtube link that is even blocked in some coutrys might not be the best way to publish a movie.

i watched it with some proxy but the quality was bad, intro was kinda not too enjoyable but the first part had great jumps and rly good editing. after that it stopped for some reason


yea, i know, sorry. Ive submitted a dispute form, but that didnt worked. maybe xj going to accept the movie on front page, then they going to put it on own3d.tv - i guess its not going to be blocked there. If they dont, then I will probably make a download link or put on own3d myself. cheers

give us download link don't be lazy :P

Page 2 of 4

Please log in to post replies.