"FOUR" - by nikitich, cr0ucher, Nub
Originally posted by nobody^Really good, I expected a little more but still.
Omilo's part was really nice, I love the tricks, some were a bit random but I liked them. The edit fitted the jumps well.
Juleeeh's part was nice as well, though I didn't like the song much.
I love your style Juleeeh. :)
IceVip.. I didn't like it, I am not hating, just stating my opinion. I just didn't feel it. :-(
Theddy's part is my favourite, the tricks were really good, I expected a bit more but still awesome. The atmosphere was great, everything was fine.
It worked out great, I like it.
8/10
:)
I dont take it personal or smth.. i know its stupid edit cannot change the jumps.. told it many times, MY PART SUX.
i watched it now all via proxy, gotta say, very enjoyable movie, both jumps and editing was top in all part. only the intro and outro was a little weak and unstylish.
gj to everybody involved
Originally posted by k a f f e ei watched it now all via proxy, gotta say, very enjoyable movie, both jumps and editing was top in all part. only the intro and outro was a little weak and unstylish.
gj to everybody involved
just in case , can you show me your favourite intro in movie? =]
Actually, this intro was the best i've ever seen. My favorite part is the 1st one (cr0ucher, right?). Liked lazze's and n1k1t1ch's a lot as well. But, unfortunately Nubz's edit disapointed me :\.
Originally posted by PlaymateActually, this intro was the best i've ever seen. My favorite part is the 1st one (cr0ucher, right?). Liked lazze's and n1k1t1ch's a lot as well. But, unfortunately Nubz's edit disapointed me :\.
cmon man, i wrote everywhere x1000 times :[ cr0ucher did all the 3d, after effects stuff (intro and outro) and player presentations, i did first and last part =]
k a f f e e , may be the outro was not as good as intro, but the intro was .... MUCH more better than any I have seen till now .. 10 times better than any other kz movie intro =/
EDIT:
I am totally disappointed with xj admins ... or moviemaking crew, who hasnt posted yet this movie on the front page
my favorite part of FOUR is 1:03 to 1:20 :D
The intro is just so sick
Originally posted by StarWars*1I am totally disappointed with xj admins ... or moviemaking crew, who hasnt posted yet this movie on the front page
There are a few other movies that are supposed to be posted before FOUR so it'll take some time until it might get posted on the frontpage.
OT: I loved the edit and the jumps (except for mine ofc). I esp. liked omilo's jumps <3
Originally posted by StarWars*1I am totally disappointed with xj admins ... or moviemaking crew, who hasnt posted yet this movie on the front page
FOUR was submitted to our vote last evening at 22.. It takes little amount of time to finish the voting. Then we gotta clean up frontpage schedule (another movie coming before that), because there might be other news coming up...
These moviemakers didn't want to have it asap on frontpage, otherwise they would've given XJ first upload :)
// For other moviemakers, if your movie isn't published somewhere else before applying to XJ, we appreciate it. That way you can also be sure that it's immiteadly on frontpage, as a first release :)
// Ontopic,
I loved nikitich's parts, esp. the first. Other parts didn't reach that level, not even close to that. Transitions would've been better, but overall great movie :)
Originally posted by PlaymateActually, this intro was the best i've ever seen. My favorite part is the 1st one (cr0ucher, right?). Liked lazze's and n1k1t1ch's a lot as well. But, unfortunately Nubz's edit disapointed me :\.
You gotta be kidding!!! It was great! Well, maybe I say that because of my love to liquid dnb, but it's still awesome as well as the rest of the movie!
Originally posted by -SLip-Originally posted by PlaymateActually, this intro was the best i've ever seen. My favorite part is the 1st one (cr0ucher, right?). Liked lazze's and n1k1t1ch's a lot as well. But, unfortunately Nubz's edit disapointed me :\.
You gotta be kidding!!! It was great! Well, maybe I say that because of my love to liquid dnb, but it's still awesome as well as the rest of the movie!
I actually felt the same way for Nubz's part . Maybe cause of the awesome edit of nikitich, lazze's and Nubz' edits seemed just "okay". Great job everyone involved tho.
Originally posted by nikitichOriginally posted by PlaymateActually, this intro was the best i've ever seen. My favorite part is the 1st one (cr0ucher, right?). Liked lazze's and n1k1t1ch's a lot as well. But, unfortunately Nubz's edit disapointed me :\.
cmon man, i wrote everywhere x1000 times :[ cr0ucher did all the 3d, after effects stuff (intro and outro) and player presentations, i did first and last part =]
Okay, sorry, me stuped :D. Honestly, i didn't pay attention on that. Just thought that 4 mmkers, 4 parts - each does 1 part? Well, anyways, your parts were the best imo, esp 1st one. Then goes Lazze's :)
The trailer to the movie was freakin' epic. But the actual movie didnt touch me as much , though overall i have to say it is still great. I personally liked the intro and nikitich part the most , tho other guys did a good job too. And another good point of the movie is it lenght - you can almost NEVER see 9+ min movie nowadays.
Originally posted by level2The trailer to the movie was freakin' epic. But the actual movie didnt touch me as much , though overall i have to say it is still great. I personally liked the intro and nikitich part the most , tho other guys did a good job too. And another good point of the movie is it lenght - you can almost NEVER see 9+ min movie nowadays.
Could have said it better ...
As in the beta Take it to the next level, i really enjoyed the soundtrack,
especially the one in theddy's part, unkle are awesome.
And that little part from 7:02 to 7:05 just made my day.
would like to see more works from you nikitich.
but you all did a great job,
thank you.
NOTE FOR EVERYONE: The crosshair is an bug from IceVip's server that was impossible to remove, so stop nagging about it.. thanks!
Originally posted by NubzNOTE FOR EVERYONE: The crosshair is an bug from IceVip's server that was impossible to remove, so stop nagging about it.. thanks!
True, that appeans to me too :X
But
someone know to remove that bug?
Originally posted by zythH^Originally posted by NubzNOTE FOR EVERYONE: The crosshair is an bug from IceVip's server that was impossible to remove, so stop nagging about it.. thanks!
True, that appeans to me too :X
But
someone know to remove that bug?
It's related to one of the plugins in server, you should try disabling them 1-by-1 to see which :)
When I saw the newest trailer of this movie, I was like "Oh My God", it was sick. I watched this movie, but I couldn't enjoy it as much as I enjoyed the trailer, but overall very good movie and big + for the lenght.
Originally posted by zythH^Originally posted by NubzNOTE FOR EVERYONE: The crosshair is an bug from IceVip's server that was impossible to remove, so stop nagging about it.. thanks!
True, that appeans to me too :X
But
someone know to remove that bug?
what about crosshair 0
if its actually a "forced" crosshair that will make it disappear
elsewise it will disappear with the right trackersheme setting i guess,
Please log in to post replies.